Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Chaos in the Old World» Forums » General

Subject: How big is the game board? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Erik
Sweden
flag msg tools
Hello!

Im wondering how big the game board is. Looked all over for this information and i can't find any.. So if anyone could be so kind to measure his/her board or point to where i can find this information!

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Presley
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
It is about two times wider and three times longer than the box it sits in.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Meyer
Denmark
Trekantsområdet
flag msg tools
badge
Skål - Cheers - Gom Bui - Prost - Almien - Salut - Kampai - Na Zdrowie - Gan Bae - Qapla
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
hoobajoo wrote:
It is about two times wider and three times longer than the box it sits in.


Which is a standard, square FFG box. So if you have any of those sitting around at home, you should be able to get a rough idea.

If for some reason you require exact measurements, I will be happy to whip mine out and take some.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. D
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
gert74 wrote:
If for some reason you require exact measurements, I will be happy to whip mine out and take some.



Please don't. gulp

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Meyer
Denmark
Trekantsområdet
flag msg tools
badge
Skål - Cheers - Gom Bui - Prost - Almien - Salut - Kampai - Na Zdrowie - Gan Bae - Qapla
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tubarush wrote:
gert74 wrote:
If for some reason you require exact measurements, I will be happy to whip mine out and take some.



Please don't. :gulp:



Ah, you misunderstand me. Obviously, I have no ruler quite capable of that job.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mb
Oldbalo wrote:
Hello!

Im wondering how big the game board is. Looked all over for this information and i can't find any.. So if anyone could be so kind to measure his/her board or point to where i can find this information!

Thanks!

It is the standard size of approximately 22" x 34"
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.