Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Colpaert
Belgium
TEMSE
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I didn't find any explanation on how to use the hero cards. The only thing I know now is that they're permanents. But can the be attacked or destroyed. Returned to your hand?
Or they creatures, artifacts or enchantments? Very interesting to now, because I have them now and should like to play with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Farrell
Australia
Rozelle
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Averagely Inadequate
badge
Buster Keaton from 'Go West'
mbmbmbmbmb
Jan, their powers are written on them. Some you need to exile, some you need to tap, some are equipment for which you must pay the equip cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Regs
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The challenge deck will specify how many hero cards each player may bring. I believe for the Hydra this was 2, but it could be 3 so double check me on this.

Hero cards simply start in the 'command zone'. Thus far no card or effect can touch anything in the command zone, so as such your hero cards can't be destroyed, bounced, exiled, or targeted by any player.

Hero cards with activated abilities can be activated. (Activated abilities have colons ':'

Hero cards with static (always on) abilities simply always work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.