David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
Was just able to acquire a large collection (1990-2007) of baseball sets. Thought it'd be a lot of fun to get a face to face league going once per month or so. Thought we could start a league of World Series champs, each person claiming/playing the World Series champion for one year 1990-2007 (I claim the 1990 Reds...lol). I haven't thought much beyond that (new to Strat-o-matic), but just wanted to see if I could find enough people interested in participating in such a league.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Rodrick
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howdy--

We will have to play a series when I come down to get my games. I'm a long time strato player and fan of the game.

--Rick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great Rick. I've only played a couple of games so far with the advanced rules, so playing someone familiar with the game should really help me solidify and/or correct some rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Swanson
United States
Maplewood
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested, I have playing since 1985 and am in 4 online leagues. SO I am in!!

Where exactly are you, I live in Southern Highlands. So hopefully fairly close.

Later,

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome Mike. I've had a few replies saying they'd be interested, but I'm still a ways off from getting a full 12 for a league. Let's see if we can get some more takers. I live on the south side of town (Maryland and St. Rose). I would be open to sharing the hosting responsibilities once per month if that helps get a few more players that might live a little further from me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Swanson
United States
Maplewood
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK BUT, Can I have the 2001 Seattle Mariners instead of a World Series team??

I am a Mariner fan....HUGE!!

Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol. You can have any team you want from those years..... Except the 90's Reds of course.. Just threw out the world series teams as a possible idea. I'm open to just about anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.