Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Memento ferrugo
badge
Memento ferrugo
mbmbmbmbmb
This title is now in print and available directly from the producer, Marflow Games.

I've read the rules and this is a very different 18xx as most of the games produced by Wolfram. This is a smaller game for 2-4 which starts out with privates, minors and majors and there are two possible merger companies which soak up the various private and minor companies (not unlike 18Scan). Trains can always be traded in for newer stock for half their face value. The rules also limit how minor and major companies can interact regarding train shuffling. There's also no 'open market' or 'bank pool' concept (shares are returned to the IPO/stock market board) but there is a 'train pool' for used trains which have been traded in on new ones. It's going to be a different one to be sure!

http://18xx-marflow-games.de/english-new/games/1893%20Cologn...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Beljo
Germany
Cologne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thx for the info and congrats to the author Edwin Eckert for his first game design.
I knew he is a train and boardgamegeek, but surprised me with his design ambitious.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.