Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that RSP consists of those lonely pathetic people who cannot interact with actual human beings and take to cussing out people on the internet to solve some internal problems.

Get some help folks. I'm guessing if anyone of you had to physically confront someone your pants would be pissed in about .5 seconds.

But thanks to your overall contribution to humankind. Greatly appreciated
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for setting the standard of human interaction with your hypocritical internet tough guy trolling. Don't let the proverbial door hit you on the way out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
damiangerous wrote:
Thanks for setting the standard of human interaction with your hypocritical internet tough guy trolling. Don't let the proverbial door hit you on the way out.

I'm not a tough guy in any way. Thanks for proving my point, though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
damiangerous wrote:

No denying being a hypocritical troll though. Why are you still here again?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Watson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that RSP consists of those lonely pathetic people who cannot interact with actual human beings and take to cussing out people on the internet to solve some internal problems.

That's nice. Now who are you and why are we supposed to give a damn?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:

Get some help folks. I'm guessing if anyone of you had to physically confront someone your pants would be pissed in about .5 seconds.

Is this the opening scene of the vagina monologues ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
damiangerous wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
damiangerous wrote:

To laugh at the the big, brave folks who call names and run and hide. Like you.

I find it both hilarious and sad, mostly sad. Yep, mostly sad. There are far too many people who hide on the internet, call individuals names and have nothing else to do. I drop in here every once in a while and generally regret it. Many RSPers seem to revel in it.

Peace, my man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
damiangerous wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
damiangerous wrote:

I find it both hilarious and sad, mostly sad. Yep, mostly sad. There are far too many people who hide on the internet, call individuals names and have nothing else to do. I drop in here every once in a while and generally regret it. Many RSPers seem to revel in it.

Peace, my man.

Yet yuo are here the one calling names and making sweeping generalizations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
designer
mb
I for one is just as unpleasant IRL devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whac3 wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
damiangerous wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
damiangerous wrote:

Peace, my man.

Yet yuo are here the one calling names and making sweeping generalizations.

You tell me, am I wrong? I'm not calling any individuals out.

Besides you guys needed someone to kick in the ass tonight with vitriol. I volunteered.

Keep typing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Connellan
United States
Binghamton
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I am the white void. I am the cold steel. I am the just sword.
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:

I'd answer this but I have to go change my pants.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:

Says the guy who randomly came in here and started a thread specifically to call everyone here names? Your moral high ground is collapsing under your feet.

Quote:

I'm not sure what to tell you. You have my real name, my city and a handle I use everywhere, if you want to find me it's not hard. Would you like my address or phone number so we can chat?

Why you have a problem with a free for all forum that is specifically for this purpose and requires an intentional decision to participate in I have no idea. If the regulars here were running all over the forums trash talking everyone you would have a point. But as far as I have ever seen, they don't. Hell, multiple site admins participate in here. Maybe it's because the people in here are perfectly normal people who just enjoy participating in a place where the social rules are different.

I find it sad that some people like yourself are excessively interested in what other people do when it doesn't involve them in the slightest.

Quote:
Peace, my man.

Practice what you preach. If you don't like RSP, don't come here. We're not going to track you down and call you names, unlike what you do to us.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
whac3 wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
[q="whac3"]...

Yet you are here the one calling names and making sweeping generalizations.

You tell me, am I wrong? I'm not calling any individuals out.

Besides you guys needed someone to kick in the ass tonight with vitriol. I volunteered.

Keep typing.

Yes, actually you are.

Besides, if this is your attempt at arse-kicking, you're not very good at it. You come into a forum where you are not a regular and are ignorant of the forum culture and customs and then you blather. You remind me of John Kerry at a so-called peace conference where he thinks he is taking charge and everyone is laughing at him as clueless.

Please tell us about our forum and how you come here to bring us back in line. Enlighten us, oh you of breathtaking ignorance. Let us bask in the light of your prejudices and preconceived notions so that we may become internet movers and shakers like yourself. For you are full of the essence of shit like the port-o-john of a choleric construction gang.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Poole
msg tools
Orangemoose wrote:

whac3 wrote:

Besides, if this is your attempt at arse-kicking, you're not very good at it.

Your attempt at reading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a sizable pool of regulars that don't really engage in any "name calling" in most circumstances. In a good week I'm even one of them. It's likely that you are either basing this "observation" off of ill-informed hearsay gathered from elsewhere on BGG or haven't spent enough time here to notice the less incendiary conversations that frequently take place. Couple that with the undoubtedly non-existent level of research you've put into verifying how those more boisterous members conduct their daily lives and it starts to seem like you're perhaps not the most qualified person to make any such assessment of the forum.

Feel free to ignore this post and any points made therein. It's well documented that people are prone to overlooking contradictory evidence or analysis in order to "strengthen" their currently held beliefs, however inaccurate those beliefs might be. Or you could stick around and talk about more interesting stuff like that last sentence and how it should impact the way we lead our lives, maybe conduct some research in the field to see if conversations like that are generally civil or inflammatory around here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Then there are posters like myself who prefer to be civil but who have let their fuses get short.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Escapade wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:

whac3 wrote:

Besides, if this is your attempt at arse-kicking, you're not very good at it.

Your attempt at reading.
snore cry Meh, no just snore
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
well at least this guy finally got the rest of us to finally agree on something.

I'm sure we all agree I'm up far too late at night doing stuff for work and that you also agree it's a good thing my baby girl finally went to sleep. She seems to think she'll only sleep when Daddy does.

Anyway, I'll go back to making English summaries of things and thinking these guys ought be glad I'm paid to summarize in English what they say, not to comment how stupid I think it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
msg tools
bjlillo wrote:
and I only pissed myself that one time, but that was around Rusty and I was just getting done squealing like a little girl

Yeah, I'm still not 100% sure we had the rules to that game right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty
msg tools
Orangemoose wrote:

Wait a minute... you came in here to make people feel bad about themselves; is that a Christian microbadge you're flying? Perhaps I can interest you in something more in line with your actual personal philosophy.

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

Full disclosure: I get .25 for each Satanist microbadge sold, so I never pass up an opportunity to make a sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kuhrusty wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:

Wait a minute... you came in here to make people feel bad about themselves; is that a Christian microbadge you're flying? Perhaps I can interest you in something more in line with your actual personal philosophy.

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

Full disclosure: I get .25 for each Satanist microbadge sold, so I never pass up an opportunity to make a sale.
Good try.I hope you get rich.

I knew there would be deniers. Keep it comin'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruiner of Things
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, Lawson, Rusty, Dana, Ben, Lynette, William, Jarred (and his wife), B.J., Josh, Brian (serdudds), Marshall, Brian (Koldfoot), Chad, Kevin, Mike, Jeff, Matthew and Mac are all delightful people in real life. I would welcome any of them into my home and introduce them to my kid and am happy to think of them as friends. Some I see or talk to much more frequently than others, but still...you are wrong.

I've probably forgotten to mention someone. I apologize for being such a dick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Orangemoose wrote:

What exactly caused this post? Just curious. Was it just a bad day?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Alas, no one comes my way and I am assuredly not planning to go to the US any time soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.