GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,129 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: A "Cinematic" game board would be nice. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I know they are just little plastic cubes, but I have come to view the dice as little heroes as seen far below from a helicopters view as they battle it out.

A "Cinematic" field and attack area would be nice, with little ruined streets and little overturned cars, craters, tanks, fires?

I wonder if Wizkids will ever release a "premium edition" with fancy foil cards and shiny marbled dice, a mat such as this perhaps mounted, in a nice solid box with a dice and card tray

Just dreaming outloud, but if they do, I hope they take a poll as to who wants one so they can do a little better on supply whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Are you being sarcastic?

There is a playmat coming and storage boxes for both AvX and XMen sets. They have special cards and pearlescent sidekicks and Action dice. I am no good at links but it really is not that hard to find. blush

Wizkids improving themselves or caring about their customers is something we all dream out loud. devil

Just read my post again and it sounds really mean rereading it. That was not my intention. Emoticons engaged for damage control. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Bishop
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be nice to see a playmat kind of like the Legendary playmat. I might look into making one that fits what you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I love the Legendary Playmat. It is smaller and easier to handle/use than the game board. It is one of the few items I would say is better than item it replaces from the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
rhadamanthine wrote:
Are you being sarcastic?

There is a playmat coming and storage boxes for both AvX and XMen sets. They have special cards and pearlescent sidekicks and Action dice. I am no good at links but it really is not that hard to find. blush

Wizkids improving themselves or caring about their customers is something we all dream out loud. devil

Just read my post again and it sounds really mean rereading it. That was not my intention. Emoticons engaged for damage control. whistle

That's great! Not taken as mean Richard, I've just been living under a rock

I too am Australian and could never get mad at a fellow countryman that shares my passion for plastic that costs too much.

I have orders coming from all over the world and hope to see this game grow strong here in OZ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Taylor
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I got confirmation from Icons(importer of MDM) that they expect the next lot to arrive this week so we should be getting our FLGS restocked very soon. I am a very vocal gamer so when something does not arrive Im the annoying customer calling regularly to find out where or how far away these thing are. My local store gets very annoyed at me but I get results. I am not a bread and butter player but Bill payer with the amount I spend on gaming so they tolerate me I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
01neo01
Spain
Bilbao
Vizcaya
flag msg tools
mb
They are not able to have us stocked with the base starter game, and do you expect from them to have those details?
Yes, you are dreaming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
rhadamanthine wrote:
I got confirmation from Icons(importer of MDM) that they expect the next lot to arrive this week so we should be getting our FLGS restocked very soon. I am a very vocal gamer so when something does not arrive Im the annoying customer calling regularly to find out where or how far away these thing are. My local store gets very annoyed at me but I get results. I am not a bread and butter player but Bill payer with the amount I spend on gaming so they tolerate me I think.

Yes, I too have been known to give IKON a call for info and have found them to be fairly helpful.
It would be a great thing if they are able to get more stock, it would really be pulling a rabbit out of a hat considering the vast global shortage.
My friends would bust open laughing being as I have just placed a massive overseas order that cost me a fricken fortune cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.