Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shaun Layton
United States
Leominster
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I grabbed this game on a Target clearance, and decided to try it tonight. Chose Superman, and Batman. I was doing ok for awhile, picking off weaker villains, using power cards to enhance rolls etc., and then the dice decided to hate me. I couldn't hit the JL symbol to save my life, i wasn't winning battles so I wasn't getting power cards, and the villains were piling up.

I knew I was on borrowed time when all villains, and arch villains were on the board. Darkseid, and Bane teamed up in sector 7, and made the march to the sattelite, destroying it instantly. I am having a blast with this game so far! It seems simple, which it is, but it can be quite difficult. I am glad I picked this one up! Another good co-op for the 'ol game collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My two favorite characters are Superman and Green Lantern because they can call each other to assist. The trick is to pick off the little guys and build up your cards to take down the big dudes. Try to do combined attacks as often as possible to get more cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Layton
United States
Leominster
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I was definetly learning those lessons as I played. The game was having no mercy on me lol. I really hope this gets an official expansion. (It won't, but wishful thinking never hurt anyone.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Played the same characters solo tonight. Dice were much kinder to me I'm actually thinking of ways to make it more difficult. This is a surprisingly good game for what it is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.