Frederic Carlson
United States
Denham Springs
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
sorry for asking but im on my phone at my inl aws slow internet. I just got my game andits missing 2 boards. can someone link a pic to the front and back of the second "phases" board (5-14?) and the front and back of the "improvements" board. i think thats the name of it. i think there is some scoring description that i obviously dont have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
Godzirra wrote:
sorry for asking but im on my phone at my inl aws slow internet. I just got my game andits missing 2 boards. can someone link a pic to the front and of the second "phases" board (5-14?) and the front and back of the improvements board. i think thats the name of it. i think there is some scoring description that i obviously dont have.

Surely there are pictures of them in the galleries.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact the publisher of your edition; you will probably get the missing parts ASAP. If it's Rio Grande Games, my experience with their customer service is fabulous and I live overseas from America where you are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Carlson
United States
Denham Springs
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
yes probably but i thought i covered that by stating i was on my phont at inlaws slow internet for which i apologised ahead of time. i was hoping someone would be nice and save me a couple hours of snails pacing thru countless pics. guess i will have to wait til tomorrow to play. thanks anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:

Surely there are pictures of them in the galleries.

Probably, but looking in the horribly arranged galleries over a slow modem is excruciating. I'll search for them. Just a few minutes...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Carlson
United States
Denham Springs
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
thanks mosh i did send it in to zman games and included everything they requested. says to allow 6 to 8 weeks. hoping to see pics before then lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Carlson
United States
Denham Springs
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
you are a saint darth.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Glory to Rome!
badge
"Let each man pass his days in that wherein his skill is greatest" Propertius Sextus
mbmbmbmbmb
This was all i could find that was in English.

This should do for the Majors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frederic Carlson
United States
Denham Springs
Louisiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
thats them. awesome. thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.