Henry Seymour
United States
SAINT LOUIS
MO
flag msg tools
badge
Jakub Rozalski Did Nothing Wrong!
mbmbmbmbmb
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the 9 DS9 character cards from Gencon but there is no possible way that I will be able to go. Would any of you mind picking me up a set, and if so how much would that cost me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 572029. Dracore
  • 1d100 =
  • (2) =
  • Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:38 am
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly the post was very lacking in specific details so no one really knows what the cost is going to be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Kinney
Canada
Surrey
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how many will be available per person? There's a chance I can get to GenCon, but one of my incentives is to pick up a bunch of the sets for all my Star Trekking friends.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's really no information other than what the cards are and that they will be at GenCon.

This page pretty much is all anyone outside of WizKids knows at the moment:

http://www.startrek.com/article/first-look-neca-wizkids-gen-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Fella
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
holy wall of text on every card...

Other wise cool concept, would love to get some cloaked ships, what a terrible idea to make these gencon exclusive. Wizkids I want to like your games so much and it's like you do everything you can to keep me from enjoying them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Progressive Gamer
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jonocop wrote:
Does anyone know how many will be available per person? There's a chance I can get to GenCon, but one of my incentives is to pick up a bunch of the sets for all my Star Trekking friends.

Could I be your Star Trekking friend? whistle I would go just for this cards, but it would just be cheaper and easier for me to pay the high scalping prices. Living in the middle of the states has it's down side when it comes to conventions. It's 800 to a 1000 miles for me to go to any of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ginever
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, you're probably better off posting this kind of thing in the X-wing forum, anyone who is going to Gencon that already plays attack wing is going to be picking them up for themself, and if, as expected there is a limit per person... Well you get the picture.

The ideal GenCon shopper is a broke guy who doesn't play STAW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Progressive Gamer
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Spiney_Norman wrote:

The ideal GenCon shopper is a broke guy who doesn't play STAW.

That is a good idea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John S.
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$40 for the cloaked ships pack, $100 for DS9. Both include the card pack. One (each) per person per day, cash only.

http://heroclix.com/announcements/wizkids-2014-convention-ex...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Clark
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Psychlone wrote:
$40 for the cloaked ships pack, $100 for DS9. Both include the card pack. One (each) per person per day, cash only.

You are a saint... and I am going to be so broke after Gencon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Progressive Gamer
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
pyrowolf wrote:
Psychlone wrote:

You are a saint... and I am going to be so broke after Gencon.

That's why you buy a few and then sale them. The gen khan hit over $100. I can't even think of what a pack of the cloaked ships will be. I think the real money will be in the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.