• [+] Dice rolls
Darin Lea
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I saw a copy at my FLGS last time I was there.

I can check for you tomorrow, if you like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's really hard to find since it is out of print, but there are copies in some locations if you do some internet-searching. I got mine from overseas from Noble Knight Games recently, but it's unclear if they have any other copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
It is indeed out of print, I am sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
My words literally betray me.
mbmbmbmbmb
DarinFett wrote:
I think I saw a copy at my FLGS last time I was there.

I can check for you tomorrow, if you like.

I checked my FLGS and wasn't so lucky.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
It's really hard to find since it is out of print, but there are copies in some locations if you do some internet-searching. I got mine from overseas from Noble Knight Games recently, but it's unclear if they have any other copies.

Checked noble knight and saw that they sold their last copy on 6/22/2014. must have been you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mfl134
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trzewik wrote:
It is indeed out of print, I am sorry.

Any chance there is a reprint planned?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mfl134 wrote:
Slashdoctor wrote:

Checked noble knight and saw that they sold their last copy on 6/22/2014. must have been you.

Ouch, it's possible, timeframe seems to fit :/

I hope they get it back in print. Ruins expansion mentiones that there might be more expansions for 51st State/New Era. And I am still hoping that Portal releases second edition of 51st State that includes iconography that was updated for New Era. I didn't mind cutting with scissors and pasting on each of my cards (which I then sleeved) all the defensive distance tokens, but I would like actual updated version of that too.

@Ignacy: Imperial Settlers seems like it will be a GREAT game, but I consider 51st State one that has endless replayability and hope it gets attention in the future as well. It's an absolutely wonderful game and hopefully Winter (and other content) will be back in print soon, so that others get to enjoy it as well.

I've played it more times than I can count in the last month and while I intend to get Imperial Settlers too, nothing will replace 51st State on my shelf anytime soon. Brilliant game. And thankfully so very easy to teach - it's just the manual that is Ignacy-level-horrible (thank god that the games themselves are brilliant!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ignacy Trzewiczek
Poland
Gliwice
Slask
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.

No, we have no plans to reprint Winter.
We consider what 51st State fans suggested us - to publish 51st State master set, that would include cards from 51/NE/Winter (and new rulebook, one iconography etc). If we decide to go for it, we will publish Master Set and then we will keep publishing small card packs like Ruins.

I do confirm I have no plans to abandon this line.
My wife loves the game and won't let me kill it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sexton
United States
Silver Lake
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
trzewik wrote:
Thank you.

We consider what 51st State fans suggested us - to publish 51st State master set, that would include cards from 51/NE/Winter (and new rulebook, one iconography etc). If we decide to go for it, we will publish Master Set and then we will keep publishing small card packs like Ruins.

I'd be happy to buy this!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sexton
United States
Silver Lake
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
6 copies are still available here:

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/51st_state_winte...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniël Muilwijk
Netherlands
Zeist
Utrecht
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
trzewik wrote:

If this would hit the stores I would buy it immediatly! Right now I'm very interested in the series, but for a newcomer the different iterations of the ruleset make it look unpolished (pun intended). A Master Set however... SOLD!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Romasanta
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems to be sold out again. Unless someone knows of another source?

Or do I have to wait for the master's set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Nitram
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rrromasanta wrote:
This seems to be sold out again. Unless someone knows of another source?

Or do I have to wait for the master's set?

You may still find it in many polish boardgame online stores. Since all card titles in this expansion are printed in English (with Polish and German subtitles) - all you have to do is to get English rulebook.

if you wish, sent me pm and I will give you few links to choose from. I am not owner of any of these stores, no self-advertisement here I bought my copy of Winter 2 weeks ago; unlikely that they ran out of stock since then.

EDIT: Unfortunately, it seems that even here the game is sold out. After I wrote the above, I quickly scanned few stores and found no items available. Should have done it before writing, actually. So it seems that I indeed might have bought last copy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ismaïl Ahmed
France
Boulogne Billancourt
flag msg tools
Arf
I am also very interested in this expansion
If anyone has an idea where I could grab this game, don't hesitate to send me a pm !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Switzerland
Fribourg
flag msg tools
badge
muwins.ch
mbmbmbmbmb
trzewik wrote:

Oh YES please!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Rumm
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trzewik wrote:
Thank you.

I just got 51st state, and I'd be very, very interested in either reprints of the expansions or a master set. A master set sounds great to me, but only if the price is reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have actually put Winter up for sale as my girlfriend didn't like the theme of 51st State and complexity of all the icons. But I'm not selling Winter separately as we've decided to get rid of the whole collection.

This may not be ideal for some of you, but considering how rare Winter expansion is at present time and Winter itself is entirely unplayed, then maybe this suits you fine: https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/685257

Be sure to read through the whole description

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniël Muilwijk
Netherlands
Zeist
Utrecht
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
trzewik wrote:
Thank you.

I still sincerely hope this will happen!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
United States
Extreme West
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
trzewik wrote:
Thank you.

Any updates on the possibility of a Master Set happening at some point? I would buy this in a heartbeat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Do you wanna play a game?
badge
We are all prisoners inside the cage of our own flesh.
mbmbmbmbmb
The same here, my wallet is waiting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got an unplayed copy of Winter that includes 51st state and the promos I'm selling/trading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J K
Lithuania
Vilnius
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I saw, master set uses text uses text without icons which is very unfortunate. I'm playing New Era with my child who almost does not know English (or any other foreign language), and getting Master set is not an option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.