Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Being a thread to keep track of the Sentinels of the Multiverse projects to which I have contributed in some way. I will do my level best to keep this up to date.

Announcement
If you have an idea for a deck but are having difficulty in making it printable because you don't have the time, patience or software, I'd be happy to help out as my time permits. Drop me a line and we'll see what can be done. This is purely for selfish reasons, as the more decks we have in a completed state the happier I'll be.

Recently Completed Projects
Borrowed Artwork for custom villain deck Ogre by Jaggid88 Thread / Images
Helped deck out the custom villain Rothadoros by stingerstinger5000 - Thread / Images
Borrowed Artwork for custom hero The Thinker by Phantaskippy - Thread / Images

Future Projects
Tactics-era Absolute Zero Promo (likely)
Tactics-era Villains promos (possible)

Inkscape Card Templates
A collection of templates usable by Inkscape to easily create Hero, Villain and Environment decks. Tutorial is planned for "some time in the future" (hopefully soon).
Card Templates

Custom Divider Tutorial
Print your own dividers: template and tutorial
A template and step-by-step tutorial on how to create custom dividers for printing at home or through a on-demand print service, such as Staples Copy & Print.

My Stuff (with borrowed artwork)
Custom Environment - La Isla de la República de las Bananas - Thread / Images
Custom Environment - The Hotel - Thread / Images
Storage bags for tokens - Geeklist Item

Sentinels Tactics Promos - Originally posted in Custom Promos
Images
Currently consisting of:
Public Legacy
Future Legacy
Ra Returned
Virtuosa Tachyon
Wraith Unmasked
Citizen Bunker
Focused Visionary

Oversized Villain Cards
The Cauldron Villains by tosx - Thread / 4x6 Images (buggy -- use New Look instead) / Printer Studio "large format" images
New Look 4x6 Cauldron Villains

Solo Villain Converstions and Alternate Villains by The Yoshi - Thread / 4x6 images / Printer Studio "large format" images (in progress)

Solo Conversions:
Baron Blade
Fright Train
Proletariat
Friction
Ermine
V5

Alternate Villains:
Ambuscade: Legendary Trapper
Citizen Dawn: One among Equals
Grand Warlord Voss: Fleet Lord Admiral
Matriarch: Mother of Ravens

The Diamyo by The Yoshi:Thread / Images

Decking other folk's content
You provide the text and artwork, I'll help make it into a deck!
Custom Villain Rothadoros by stingerstinger5000 - Thread / Images

Borrowed Art cards for other folks' decks
Custom Villain - The Count by pwatson1974 - Thread / Images
Custom Environment - Castle Uberwald by pwatson1974 - Thread / Images
Custom Environment - Fire Swamp by Phantaskippy - Thread / Images
Custom Villain - Master Pumpkin by Hateful Darkblack's - thread / Images
Custom Hero - Rainbow by pwatson1974 - Thread / Images
Custom Villain - Zodiac by pwatson1974 - Thread / Images
Custom Hero - Fawna - Thread / Images
Custom Hero - The Thinker by Phantaskippy - Thread / Images
Custom Villain - Ogre by Jaggid88 Thread / Images

Printable play-test cards (no artwork) for other folk's stuff
Environment - Site 19 by Takewalker - Thread / Cards

Not strictly Sentinels of the Multiverse
Legacy Letter - A Love Letter retheme using artwork from SotM.
Thread / Images
Legacy Letter Bag - small jewellery bag from Artscow that fits the deck perfectly.
Cauldron Playing Cards - Some of the characters from "The Cauldron", as if they were royalty cards from a standard deck of cards. You will see what I mean when you look at them. - Images
Cauldron Pairs - The Cauldron heroes as a Cheapass Games "Pairs" deck - Images
Cauldron Letters - Another retheme of Love Letter, using heroes from The Cauldron - Images
Sentinels Coup - Retheme of Coup using SotM villains - Images
Resistance in the Multiverse - The Resistance, rethemed with Sentinels artwork. Images
The Baccarat Deck - 54 deck of cards using Baccarat's symbols as suits, inspired by a piece of artwork by, who else, tosx. - Images Artscow Link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Updates:

The Hotel - Colitas now has HP
The Hotel - New Nightman with more sensible effect
Castle Uberwald - Van Helsing is now a Hunter, not a Vampire
Castle Uberwald - Uploaded divider

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update:
Oversized Villains - Added Proletariat, with liberties taken on some of the wording for clarity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: Yoshi's oversized villains - Friction, Ermine and V5. Thanks to RobRob for the assist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: Tactics Promos - Completed Citizen Bunker, added Focused Visionary.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: added oversized villain cards for The Yoshi's alternate villains:

Ambuscade: Legendary Trapper
Citizen Dawn: One among Equals
Grand Warlord Voss: Fleet Lord Admiral
Matriarch: Mother of Ravens

Fixed back of Focused Visionary (cleaned up graphical artifacts)

Fixed Proletariat oversized cards (cropped off the transparent border on the left).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: Added oversized alternate Anathema.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added: Legacy Letter

The kids and I love Sentinels of the Multiverse. We also love Love Letter. So why not combine the passions?

Images are in my google drive
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pasi
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
Ka Mate Ka Mate
badge
Ka Ora Ka Ora
mbmbmbmbmb
AWESOME!!!!

Meat wrote:
Added: Legacy Letter

The kids and I love Sentinels of the Multiverse. We also love Love Letter. So why not combine the passions?

Images are in my google drive

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pasi
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
Ka Mate Ka Mate
badge
Ka Ora Ka Ora
mbmbmbmbmb
The number of Unity cards on the overview card is not correct (I believe it should be 4 or 5...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
5, yes. That's what I get for copy / paste and not watching what I'm doing. I'll fix it up tonight. Thanks for spotting that.

Edit: Updated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my order, including Legacy Letter. It looks quite nice. Except for the errors that are more easily spotted when you have a physical copy, such as a typo on the reference card. Oh, and Haka and Fanatic have the wrong values on the reference card as well. *sigh* Oh well, I suppose my reference cards will be "limited edition super rare". I've updated the reference card in my Google Drive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had some fun on my vacation working with images from The Cauldron. Here's what I have so far. Definitely on the "Not Strictly Sentinels" realm:

Cauldron Characters as if they were royalty in a standard deck of cards. You'll see what I mean when you look at them. I'll add more as they are done.

Cauldron Heroes as a "Pairs" deck (a recently kickstarted game from Cheapass Games that started as a "print and play" game).

Another retheme of Love Letter, this time using Heroes from "The Cauldron". The roles were determined by my daughter.

Links are in the first post.

Update: card backs are uploaded.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Continuing the "not quite SotM" theme, Artscow is having a sale on small jewellery bags for $3 shipping included. The dimensions sound like they'll hold a deck just fine. Here's a link to a Legacy Letter bag. I've not ordered mine yet, so I can't guarantee how well it will work.

Edit: The Cauldron Letters bag is now done.

I've ordered both, we'll see how they turn out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gillen
msg tools
Legacy Letter is great! If I might make a suggestion it might be fun to make all the 1 Cards the different FV mechanical golems that Unity has. Of course they would all have he same text and name so the game wouldn't change, just the artwork.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback and encouragement!

My original plan was to use the bots, just like you suggested, but without quick access to the artwork I had to change plans. Perhaps I'll attempt a version 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Coup, a fun little game of deceit, bluffing and treachery. Again, not strictly SotM, but a perfect opportunity for a SotM retheme, this time using villains.

Uploaded to my Google drive.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gillen
msg tools
Does anyone know of a good place to print the 4x6 cards? Printer studio doesn't seem to have that exact size. I might just bight the bullet and get the slightly smaller ones there, but it would be nice to be able to get the right size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I print mine on cardstock at Staples, two or three to a page and cut them out myself. With a good knife, straight edge and corner rounder they come out quite nicely.

Edit: Here's my first set of printed cards, with an official oversized Ambuscade for reference:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gillen
msg tools
Oh, very nice! When I've gone to Office max they don't seem to have the right type of paper. its generally only glossy one one side and not quite as thick. I'll give Staples a try. Do you happen to know the exact name or ID of the paper/card stock that you use?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Canadian Copy and Print store lists the paper stock as 98 Bright, 100-lb. It results in cards that are a touch thinner than those from >Games but it has advantages in cost (relatively inexpensive) and I can print them as I go, without needing to wait for a full deck's worth of cards to order them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S S
msg tools
mbmbmb
In your oversized cauldron villains (printer studio sized), the Anathema promo has "Shapeshifting Bioform" listed on it, but in the text it refers to it as "Accelerated Evolution." Didn't notice before I got them printed, but they look really nice.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah geez, and to think I pointed out the typo to tosx when I was putting them together AND got it right on the 4x6 cards. Clearly there's something wrong with me. Sorry about that, but thanks for pointing it out. I've uploaded a new version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, it's Labour Day weekend, and as tradition has it I can do a lot of work or I can give birth. Since I lack the requisite biology for the latter I'm stuck with the former. But I'd rather work on something that's halfway fun, and as I'm well on my way toward filling up a brick of Printer Studio cards with SotM rethemes of other games, I figure I may as well continue the idea. Thus, I present my latest and most ambitious retheme so far, The Resistance of the Multiverse! (or perhaps the Sentinels of the Resistance?)

Images are in my Google Drive. I think I got everything right, but if you spot anything out of sorts let me know.

It includes:

Character abilities from Resistance Avalon.
Vote Cards.
Round Cards to take the place of the scoring mat.
Good Prevails / Evil Triumphs cards for scoring.
Team Leader and Team Member cards.
The Promo Pack, with Legacy / Iron Legacy in the role of Lancelot and the Puissant Ovoid in place of Excalibur.

It does not have:
An equivalent of the Lady of the Lake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my Legacy Letter bag from Artscow recently. It's an absolute perfect fit, and of nice quality too. The small jewellery bag is perfect solution for micro games, if you don't mind storing your micro games in bags.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.