Subject: BattleGUIDES Episode 19: Adjenna rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This one came out so nice! The audio finally sounds semi-decent! Sorry it came late! There's a reason for it. It's near the end of the video.

Be sure to check the description for some awesome links.

Enjoy and happy battling!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Rosenquist
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the video! I always get excited when you post a new BattleGUIDE. I especially appreciate that you still did the guide for her and didn't let the fact that you don't really like her in her current form (OP Dash) stop you from giving good tips on how to use her. I haven't personally played with her yet, but I think I might try her soon. I just don't want to tick off my 2 friends that I've been teaching how to play and who haven't seen all of the characters yet by beating them in a "cheap" way. LOL. We'll see. Maybe I'll play her EX form against the 2 of them at once so they'll look at her as a boss and be more willing to accept her.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Rosenquist
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh and yes, the audio and presentation are good in this video. Glad you didn't have to repost 3 times like you did the last 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Santos
Philippines
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it's a guide!

As much as I dislike the character's mechanics, those reasons are usually personal. I can, in some way, appreciate the way the character works, even if I don't exactly like it!

I think you shouldn't be using Flight 4 people against your newbie friends because these guys are a bit tough to wrap the head around. They change the way the game plays by a large factor.

However, if your friends are good sports, then go, by all means! Adjenna's fun to play and play against!

And yes. Everything went smoothly this time! TT ^TT

Thank you for your input. I always appreciate the responses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.