Subject: Cheap, high quality, draw string bags rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
After reading several posts scattered around various game specific forums related to getting inexpensive draw string bags, I thought I'd post a suggestion here in the Recommendations forum. I kept seeing things like "I found a deal! 12 bags for $9" or similar.

Here's my suggestion. Find a local liquor store, preferably one with a bar attached to it, and ask them if they save their Crown Royal bags. I have bought over 50 of them in the past few months at the cost of less than 20 cents each. The first time I called and asked if they had them, and them asked how many, they said they had 26 of them and sold them to me for $5. The second time I called they had 32 and sold them to me for $5. They said they normally generate about 3 to 4 a day so they always have a bunch. They live in a plastic grocery bag behind one of my games in my Ikea shelves when they haven't found a permanent home in one of my many games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Booth
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is a great idea! Thanks! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Kluck
United States
Hudson
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And just like Mogwai, don't ever ever get it wet. You'll have purple dye everywhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.