Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Just want to know. When can we reveal a face-down character? Do we reveal them once the character adjacent to another character has been influenced? Or do we reveal them only when we want to see what character it is for us to influenced ir subdued?

2. I don't understand the token shortage rule which says "If a player required to add more tokens on a character card than the ones remaining in his pool, the player must add as many tokens as possible instead (even 0). Why do we need to add any tokens if it is 0? Also, if we have to add more tokens beyond the 18 we have, we use other substitutes, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) They are revealed between rounds if they are adjacent (even diagonal) to a character that has influence on him.

2) You don't use substitutes. Don't worry about the other thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros
Greece
Thessaloniki (mostly), Trikala (sometimes), Meteora (at least once per Trikala trip), Athens (whenever possible), -how many more characters does it accept? Impressive! so I'm moving on with my list- Koromilia, Kavourotripes, Samothraki, Jogja, Bruxelles..
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1) See above

2) You only use your 18 tokens. The rule means that you may perform an action that requires you to put tokens on a character card, even if you don't have all or any of the tokens required left in your pool, in which case you put whatever you have left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply. We have been playing the game wrong all these while.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope you've had fun now try with the right rules, it is probably even better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.