Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello,

Two fellow players and I were looking for a few more players to round out a group for a Sunday morning (US Time) game of World in Flames, played via Vassal and Skype voice chat. The group is fairly experienced, although new(er) players are certainly welcome.

All optional rules are open to debate prior to the start of any game, though we usually have played relatively "chrome-heavy" using almost all kits (pretty much everything except AiF/PatiF Heavies, usually). We've also been playing with a set of alternate maps designed by Andrew Rader that adjust a few seazone and hex boundaries, as well as add new minefields blocking certain straits.

Anyway, if you're interested, please let me know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Johns
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Andrew that sounds really fun. I just wish it would fit my schedule... Hope it goes well with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm sure I'll write up at least a brief summary of the game and post it here, as I did with my last two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Natta
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Alas I am European and I fear my timeline would not be in order - besides being entirely new to the game.

Would have done me good to learn some tricks though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Jurin
United States
Great Neck
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll let my son know, he is in a good vassal group but he may be looking for something different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Morehouse
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you ever set up a game.

I have played before on vassle skype and had a great time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Jurin
msg tools
Hey. Reporting in.

How many people would be in this game, and how long would you be looking to play on Sunday Mornings? Have played a ton of solitaire, and with a different Vassal group for about 3 years now, so fairly experienced, although not a super-hardcore player.

Can fit in with just about any optional ruleset, as long as there's a dynamic balance of optionals. Would want to see the seazone and hex adjustments before starting open play though.

Somewhat interested.

Besides, it might be good to go into battle with Frank again, he played Germany to my Italy/Japan my first game away from solitaire. How've you been?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think we may be full already, but we'll see - I've seen people express interest, then drop out, before. And then of course there's always other days and times for other games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.