Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No information at all out there I can find... will be available to non-kickstarters down the road?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
CMoN seem to support all of their other Kickstarted games, and as a miniatures company this seems a prime one for their business, so everything apart from the KS exclusive miniatures should be available at retail. I'd expect it to hit retail shortly after (or knowing CMoN, maybe even shortly before) KS backers get their copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
delinear wrote:
CMoN seem to support all of their other Kickstarted games, and as a miniatures company this seems a prime one for their business, so everything apart from the KS exclusive miniatures should be available at retail. I'd expect it to hit retail shortly after (or knowing CMoN, maybe even shortly before) KS backers get their copies.

Sounds good as long as it isn't $100!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
alandric wrote:

Sounds good as long as it isn't $100!

It'll probably be MSRP of $100 but sell online for about $70. I'm guessing it will have similar pricing that Zombicide did.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some extra pledges that I would be willing to part with. I had buddies want the game, I pledged for them, I never saw the money, and I dont need multiple copies. these are fully loaded, as in they have all the KS extras.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ChaplainCassius wrote:
I have some extra pledges that I would be willing to part with. I had buddies want the game, I pledged for them, I never saw the money, and I dont need multiple copies. these are fully loaded, as in they have all the KS extras.

I would totally be interested if it wasn't $100+. Thanks, I'm looking more around $70-75 as my limit for a board game. I think the most expensive game I own is War of the Ring and that's a $65 game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gm sent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Paiz

Alaska
msg tools
If anyone else has an extra backed copy for sale I am very interested. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oscrix wrote:

Kickstarters's still on you can back it yourself and probably get cheaper shipping from cmon than whoever is selling and shipping it secondhand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Catchpole
Australia
Ashfield
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike B Canada wrote:
Oscrix wrote:

Kickstarters's still on you can back it yourself and probably get cheaper shipping from cmon than whoever is selling and shipping it secondhand.

I'm pretty sure it ended in March. If you have more details please link them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Stern

Florida
msg tools
Anyone else out there who has an extra pledge for Arcadia Quest (with all of the kickstarter add-ons preferably), I would love to buy it. Message me on here if you could!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KindredSprites wrote:
Mike B Canada wrote:
Oscrix wrote:

I'm pretty sure it ended in March. If you have more details please link them.

Opps sorry I thought we were talking about Zombicide for some reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomek Skoludek
Poland
Radzionków
Ślask
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Any info about the KS exclusive character dashboards? Will they be downlodable for self printing, like in zombicide?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Funke
United States
St. Paul
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too would be interested in picking up a copy of anyone has one they are willing to part with...please send me a message! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm another one who'd be interested in a $100 pledge level. I was interested during the kickstarter but backed out later on. If someone has an extra pledge, please let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Taylor
United States
Mission Viejo
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, really bummed I missed out on this one. I suffered from initial confusion thinking it was a Super Dungeon Explore expansion and didn't discover until too late that it was a unique product. And the more I watch, the more I see its a game I would definitely love.

If there happens to be any extras, I'd love to pick up a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Richardson
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here, really bummed that I missed out on the campaign. Never even saw it up or heard about the game until feedback started coming out from the CMON convention.

The game looks really fantastic, I've wanted a good dungeon delving feeling game, but I never liked the idea of having a Game Master, and I love messing with my friends. Also just took up miniature painting recently so this game seems wonderful to me on many levels.

It's really a bummer when there are so many sweet exclusives if you never even knew the campaign happened. cry

If anyone else accidentally ordered a copy they changed their mind on, please send me a message!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Northern Michigan Gamers
United States
Petoskey
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I missed out on the campaign and am looking for scalpers. Message me and we can make a deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Dark Lord AJ wrote:
I missed out on the campaign and am looking for scalpers. Message me and we can make a deal.

Have you tried filling out the late backer form here:

http://cmon.com/pledge/projects/arcadia-quest/

They may still be accepting late backers (I can't see an end date anywhere so can't say for sure).

Never mind - I just saw your reply on the other thread (I didn't realise I was replying to the same person), my bad!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S
msg tools
mb
You can pre-order: http://www.meeplemart.com/store/p/21816-Arcadia-Quest.aspx

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Tang

Fresno
California
msg tools
Anybody in the US still interested in a copy of the Guildmaster edition feel free to GM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
mb
foxstar74 wrote:
Anybody in the US still interested in a copy of the Guildmaster edition feel free to GM me.

Can you still change your pledge? I just logged into the pledge manager and my pledge status has updated to "confirmed" with a packing slip and I can't edit anything now except my address details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
delinear wrote:
foxstar74 wrote:

Can you still change your pledge? I just logged into the pledge manager and my pledge status has updated to "confirmed" with a packing slip and I can't edit anything now except my address details.

Mine is locked down too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have a fully loaded KS pledge that they would be interested in selling? I missed the KS and the late pledges and would really like to lambs a set. Please GM me if you have one to offload. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$61.74

http://www.cardhaus.com/catalog/board_games/arcadia_quest/26...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.