Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sascha
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hi there,

I'm starting this thread to collect all information about upcoming mini expansions and free give away on Spiel '14 in Essen.

Do you have any information about it?
Just post it in this thread.

I will update this topic frequently to get a complete list.

Current List:
* Still empty

Best regards.
Sascha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louise McCully
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe when Mousey did it a couple of years ago he contacted the publishers to find out the information and got a rather long list.

Last years geeklist didn't have much in the way of promos in it because no one was doing that task.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben P.
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A GeekList would be better suited for that for many reasons (like getting notifications if you're subscribed to the corresponding games, being able to add comments to the items they belong to, having it sorted automatically, being able to subscribe to individual items and not trigger subscriptions on every event, much higher visibility etc. etc.) Check those for the past years:
Essen Spiel 2013 specials, freebies, promos and other giveaways
Essen Spiel 2012 specials, freebies, promos and other giveaways
Essen 2011 specials, freebies and giveaways
Essen 2010 specials, freebies and giveaways
Essen 2009 Goodies, Freebies and Specials

Also, don't take me wrong but if you do that, you should put at least a little work into it yourself. It will be much appreciated if you create a list of items and say "hey, please help me to collect more!". But starting a list that isn't one because you still have NOTHING is a little weird and doesn't really encourage me to add anything. But maybe that's just me who feels this way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Hopkins
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cuazzel wrote:
Also, don't take me wrong but if you do that, you should put at least a little work into it yourself. It will be much appreciated if you create a list of items and say "hey, please help me to collect more!". But starting a list that isn't one because you still have NOTHING is a little weird and doesn't really encourage me to add anything. But maybe that's just me who feels this way.

I know what you're saying but I think that's a teeny bit unfair because some people are more 'in the know' than others.

I will add where I possibly can, but I will say that the guys who make Coup are bringing copies of the Kickstarter-only edition for sale at Essen. So I'm totally bagging myself one of them!!!

I'll post more freebies / promo stuff when I get it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matias Saravia
Argentina
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Like last year I'm waiting some announcements to create the list. I was dissapointed at the little amount of promos and giveaways of last year.
It seems that every year there's less and less items on the lists, let's hope this year will stop that trend.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trond Åge Låstad
Norway
Bergen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, if you do decide to do the list, Artipias New Dawn will come with a spiel 2014 facility card if you getit at kickstarter or buy it at spiel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trond Åge Låstad
Norway
Bergen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Flash Point: Honor and Duty, will have promo and KS cards if they get the game printet in time for Spiel. They currently think they will be able to have it ready in time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matias Saravia
Argentina
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Since a lot of people ask me about it, I created the list for this year.
Feel free to add any promo that you find out.

Essen Spiel 2014 specials, freebies, promos and other giveaways

Edit: Forgot the link blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.