Popular Tags: [View All]
gary smith
United Kingdom
Salisbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Just purchased this, and have lots of problems.

I have 240 cards as the contents list states. Unfortunately I have 21 duplicates. Main area of problem being character starting decks, and yes the individual unique cards and missing 3 spells.

So I'm currently on the wizkids website trying to resolve this issue. I've selected the items for mage knight that I'm missing, then I'm told that I can only request 5 items. This is very disappointing, and to be honest will stop me from purchasing any wizkid games in the future unless this can get sorted out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Gary, that's a pain in the..
Can you print off email receipt from where you bought the game in UK?
Maybe submit the form multiple times until you have all replacements you need, and state this each time?.

I have no experience of dealing with wiz kids , but hoole you get it resolved quickly

Edit: just re-read your post, clearly no need to print receipt, scan through your emails if you purchased the game online .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erawen Lowhunger
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If bought new, go back to the shop and resolve it there.

If bought 2nd hand, you're screwed but can still try it at wizkids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary smith
United Kingdom
Salisbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark,

the problem I have is I don't have a receipt I bought it second hand from a games club library. the box was open but the components were sealed. I bought on a trip to Ramsgate and I'm in London. I guess I'll try and contact them for a receipt. I've had a couple of requests for replacements for other games and never had such a complicated procedure for it. I will be avoiding wizkids games from here out. so I guess I've got 4 vanilla heroes, its a shame because this game has been on my radar for some time and now I don't even feel like playing it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gary, please pm me, I may be able to help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've replaced more then 5 items for my mage knight copy.

I just had to contact them before hand. but i did had a receipt... i don't think they do anything without a receipt

**edit**
Before the first expasion came out.. since all my cards are sleeved, i printed some of the new character card.. and just slid them into the sleeved card. Maybe you could do the same if everything else failed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Castro
Brazil
Niteroi
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
designer
Trio Jogos
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i bought sealed but second hand. my goldyx mini came without an arm. i dont have an receipt and cant do shit =\

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary smith
United Kingdom
Salisbury
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
[q="morni"]I've replaced more then 5 items for my mage knight copy.

I just had to contact them before hand. but i did had a receipt... i don't think they do anything without a receipt

I have no idea when you made your replacement request, but yesterday was my first visit to wizkids replacement section and it clearly states there that only 5 items can be requested per game and only once, along with lots of other restrictions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.