Pax Baltica» Forums » Rules

Subject: Coaliation fleet transport rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
José Manuel Hernández
Spain
flag msg tools
Dear friends,
It is possible transport allied blocks with the danish or russian fleets?
thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Muldoon (silentdibs)
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules do not specifically say, but as they are written in general terms I would allow it.

Unless Stefan or Göran object.

They objected! See below.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José Manuel Hernández
Spain
flag msg tools
Thank you very much for your quickly response

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Lovell
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course, this raises the question of what happens to the transported blocks if the transporting nation is placed under truce... I suppose dropping them off in the nearest friendly territory could work.

So maybe Admiral Rooke could have saved the day by transporting Karl to Germany in my last game, after all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Göran Björkman
Sweden
flag msg tools
After some diskussions with my fellow designer Stefan we came to the conclution; no, navies are not allowed to transport allies. This just based on the fact that we never did that during play testing and that it never happend in real life. I could however has happend in 1716 when Russian and Danish troops was about to invade Skåne in a joint operation. This failed due to mutual suspiciousness between the two allies.

Scott. It's your game now, so if you disagree, feel free to override this statment.

Regards.
/Göran Björkman.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.