Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do retail boxes have correct ID cards (the numbers printed on the experience track)?

I have been putting off buying this one for a few reasons (I have the original, and toxic city mall is on the way), one being that I have read about it having the most unbalanced/broken missions and secondly the ID cards not having the numbers printed on the experience track.

I am hoping these issues are/will be fixed for retail boxes, as I don't intend to spend a bunch of money on the game, then even more printimg out a bunch of corrected materials.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The ID cards that were misprinted were just for the Wave 2 Kickstarter promos so all the retail ones are fine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hartman
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Any thoughts on the missions? I seem to see both sides. I read that they are either broken, or just fine...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played it a couple of times so I can't comment too much on the missions sorry. I find the second one a bit of a pita because of the way the zombies horde up inside the barbed wire. But overall they seem ok, and there's always the fan made ones which really brought the original game to life.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not a fan of the word broken. Most missions are playable, some are easy, some are harder, the timings suggested are probably quite inaccurate, but the games are fun. However, there may be one or two in there you won't like. It's not that bad, though, as there are loads of online scenarios to play, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stephanie Baynes wrote:
I'm not a fan of the word broken. Most missions are playable, some are easy, some are harder, the timings suggested are probably quite inaccurate, but the games are fun. However, there may be one or two in there you won't like. It's not that bad, though, as there are loads of online scenarios to play, too.

I agree, I don't think any of the ones I've played or seen are broken. There are some complaints about the security tower (which I share) and the parking lot tile (which is ok imho).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.