What difference between concepts "Business Closed", "Depot Closed" and "Location Closed"?
"Businesses, depots and locations may be Closed by Action or Event cards. A Business that is Closed generates no income. A depot that is Closed makes any Businesses at that location Unconnected, and track cannot be built from or through it. A location that is Closed Closes both Businesses and depots, and track cannot be built from or through it".
1. "A Business that Closed..."
- I can open new Business in the city with the closed Business? (Action Card "Warehouse Arson")
- I can be engaged in Building from, to and through in the city with the closed Business?
- Event "Forest Fires" - I can open new Business in the city with the Fire? On the card it is told: "Businesses in the affected cities are Closed. No building is allowed there this turn". Whether means it that Depots ALREADY AVAILABLE in such Locations become Closed on this turn?
P.S. It seems to me that in rules and on the card of the Event of Forest Fire, it is passed "... and depots... ". Because on all other Events connected with elements (Floods, Nor’easter, Snow in the Mountains, Alberta Clipper!) indicate "All depots and Businesses" (Floods) or "All Businesses and depots" (Nor’easter, Snow in the Mountains) or "Location Closed" (Alberta Clipper), that everything is treated as one and too: LOCATION CLOSED = ALL BUSINESS AND DEPOTS CLOSED.
2. "A Depots that Closed..."
- I can open new Business in the city with the closed Depot? (Action Card "Safety Inspection!")
3. "A Location that Closed..."
- If in the Location Are closed both Depots, and Businesses, it is considered Closed? (Events mean "Floods", "Nor’easter" and "Snow in the Mountains". In them there is a speech about the Closed Depots and Closed Businesses, but it isn't told that the corresponding Closed Locations (as in the Event "Alberta Clipper! " - there is accurately specified: "Snow Locations Closed")
P.S. Event "Nor’easter" - Provincetown MA too is subject to this Event?
- Last edited Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:18 pm (Total Number of Edits: 7)
- Posted Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:48 pm