Dave Winfield
msg tools
It kinda sounds likes craps with "special effects" when doubles are rolled, except there is no betting on odds. Also, some of the consequences seem pretty harsh. It seems more like an activity than a game. Where are the decisions (other than double 5s)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Nash
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I agree with Dave.

There is definitely a massive place for dice games on The Geek, but I'm not sure this counts as a game.

I'm just picking up dice, rolling them, and seeing what I roll. I don't decide anything - I am purely a victim of the dice.

I'm just not sure there is actually any 'game' here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Bush
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for the response. Yes it does resemble craps. That was a conscious decision. I decided to keep the gambling aspect as simple as possible to negate the need for a table so it could literally be played anywhere. I know some of the consequences are harsh but I wanted them that way because in my eyes it keeps the game fast paced. I take your point about their not been many decisions for the player to make. I think I'm going to take a closer look at that aspect. Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Harper
United Kingdom
Wantage
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What happened to the original post?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.