Popular Tags: [View All]
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I keep going back and checking the KS page for this, partly because there is still a part of me that is considering picking it up at retail.

I see that it has been two weeks without an update despite the promise that there would be frequent updates now that the complainers are gone.

I see that the goal of shipping in 10 weeks has passed by more than two weeks without any comment from Iello.

What's going on with this game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hush you. Or they will reinstate your pledge so they can cancel it again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
From what I can tell, nothing is happening. Silence and missed dates, just like before. My polite inquiries continue to be ignored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Obsidian3d wrote:
From what I can tell, nothing is happening. Silence and missed dates, just like before. My polite inquiries continue to be ignored.

We tried polite inquiries at first last time as well. I hope it works out for you, but I have yet to see a polite inquiry get a response from Iello.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drunken Boxer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I've said before, I hope for the sake of the backers who stayed in that the game will finally release, and that when it does it's awesome.

But speaking for myself, I'm so happy I was able to get a refund and get the hell out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drunken Boxer
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, just checked the Kickstarter page and IELLO finally posted a reply to everyone in the comments section:

"We are filling a container in Shanghai with the games and as soon as it is full, it will sail to USA."

So...take that for what you will.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mario Martinez
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Frenchies are receiving theirs now, as we speak!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seb seb2
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Elmaskador75 wrote:
The Frenchies are receiving theirs now, as we speak!

yes !
also we've got the visual for the expansions !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.