Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The title says it all.

I'd appreciate any help and/or direction on this. I can't find anything saleswise on this game and have been interested in it for awhile.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I missed out on this KS as well and can't wait until the game hits stores. Unfortunately, according to the latest KS Update (last week) the game hasn't gone into final production yet, so even the KS backers don't have their copies. With an "early fall" delivery date for KS backers, I don't expect we'll be able to get our hands on a copy until close to Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Scharf
United States
Ashley
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have a Black n White edition, im willing to let go. message me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy Crawford - Greybeard
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
martidem wrote:
I missed out on this KS as well and can't wait until the game hits stores. Unfortunately, according to the latest KS Update (last week) the game hasn't gone into final production yet, so even the KS backers don't have their copies. With an "early fall" delivery date for KS backers, I don't expect we'll be able to get our hands on a copy until close to Christmas.

Thanks so much for the info. I didn't realize it hadn't gone out yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the waiting is killer...devil Hopefully it will be available soon, & Otis will have plenty of new victims...

biggnnasty wrote:
I have a Black n White edition, im willing to let go. message me

Have you lost your mind?!?!? (j/k, but I would NEVER part with mine...)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Stevens
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Has anyone heard from Jason (jtop) in awhile? I've sent a couple of messages through Kickstarter regarding getting in on the pre-order but haven't heard anything back. I hope everythings' going okay...

And M00NSYLVER, I can't thank you enough for your enthusiasm, really. I was initially a backer of this project before health problems forced me to opt out, and following the comment string was some of the most fun I've had on the internet, lol. You rock!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darko2300 wrote:
Has anyone heard from Jason (jtop) in awhile? I've sent a couple of messages through Kickstarter regarding getting in on the pre-order but haven't heard anything back. I hope everythings' going okay...

And M00NSYLVER, I can't thank you enough for your enthusiasm, really. I was initially a backer of this project before health problems forced me to opt out, and following the comment string was some of the most fun I've had on the internet, lol. You rock!

Thanks for the kind words, Glad my shenanigan's were entertaining.

Jason is on a 2-week vacation right now according to a post on the KS when the last update came out. So hopefully you hear back from him soon when he gets back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
was able to pick up a B&W Copy that should arrive tomorrow can't wait to give this game a try. will probably get the official release once it hits stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
astrostasis wrote:
was able to pick up a B&W Copy that should arrive tomorrow can't wait to give this game a try. will probably get the official release once it hits stores.

You should DEFINITELY get the color version if at all possible. I love me B&W, but I have a feeling it's going to pale in comparison to the color version.

Nicer components, new content, soundtrack, probably more that I'm missing.

Don't think the B&W is a substitute for it. Just think of it as something to hold you over until the REAL one comes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
B&W came in today and I can't wait to play it. Also yea def can't wait to get the official copy to get ahold of the better components. Wish I wouldn't have missed the kickstarter because im def going to get all the expansions etc. This game is going to go really well with me and my slasher friends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenna Thom
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, I've not been so sick about missing a KS since Mars Attacks. This looks so great and I really want those KS exclusives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw the latest update and I am really jelly. Hope this is available for purchase once the first shipment gets here. Def want the whole set of expansions too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waggly Bean
United Kingdom
Walsall
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
astrostasis wrote:
Saw the latest update and I am really jelly. Hope this is available for purchase once the first shipment gets here. Def want the whole set of expansions too.

Yeah, I have to admit I have never been so glad to have put down so much money to get everything! Absolutely no regrets so far!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope it lives up to your expectations. All I can say is that even though I've only been able to experience the B&W thus far, I've no regrets either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it will live up to mine, I have the b&w version as well and have played it a couple times and I can't wait to get the actual edition and am really chomping at the bit to get the expansions. I'm sure I will be full in once it comes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenna Thom
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got a response to my request for late backing on this game, and they say they are still accepting preorders through Paypal. I just provided them some information they asked for and hopefully will get a Paypal invoice soon. I'm not sure yet if this will include the KS exclusives or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
if they're still accepting preorders anyone want to let me piggy back?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
astrostasis wrote:
if they're still accepting preorders anyone want to let me piggy back?

Just GM'ed you. Just consider me your piggy-backing resource.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck gents! Even though you missed the bus, glad you still managed to hitch a ride! We should be at camp soon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin Schwartz
United States
Jackson
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
www.therulesforge.com
badge
Get your slimy, webbed phalanges off ma boots!
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have an anecdote to share about successfully getting in on a preorder thru PayPal? If so, does anyone know if latecomer preorders include KS exclusives?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FreedomGunfire wrote:
Does anyone have an anecdote to share about successfully getting in on a preorder thru PayPal? If so, does anyone know if latecomer preorders include KS exclusives?

Might shoot Jason a geekmail...

jtop
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

...and see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Mawson
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FreedomGunfire wrote:

I contacted them via their Kickstarter page. Got a reponse a few weeks later saying that, yes I could get a Kickstarter pledge level and just pay via Paypal. They just wanted some info. Sent required info. It's now been nearly a month and no further response. Sent a follow-up message a week ago. No response yet still.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MoonSylver
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nyogtha wrote:
FreedomGunfire wrote:

I contacted them via their Kickstarter page. Got a reponse a few weeks later saying that, yes I could get a Kickstarter pledge level and just pay via Paypal. They just wanted some info. Sent required info. It's now been nearly a month and no further response. Sent a follow-up message a week ago. No response yet still.

The game hasn't been released yet. The final proof was just ok'ed & the first print is expected sometime in late Nov, early Dec, so you're not getting slighted. Backers haven't even received the finished goods yet.

Check the updates that I have been providing the links to, to stay abreast of all the latest info & developments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
X X
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the person whom im getting my piggy backer from also took a long time to get a response from Ameritrash Games so don't fret they will hopefully respond eventually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Mawson
United Kingdom
Barnsley
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nyogtha wrote:
FreedomGunfire wrote:

Update:

I just received a Paypal invoice from Ameritrash today for a pledge level with all stretch goals! Hurray!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.