Hide
3 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: AI players? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Ronson
msg tools
I've just ordered LNOE, and while I've seen rules for Zombie AI, I was wondering if there's any rules - haven't found any so far - for Player AI? I ask because I'm tempted to get Humans!!! - but if anyone has any rules whereby the player characters can be moved according to rules, certainly for the Revenge of the Dead scenario - this might be an option instead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Generally its not AI game, even plays with Zombie AI rules is not fun. Just take you buddy to your home and play the game with him

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think this game plays rather well solo, but sadly I don't know of any Human AI rules. When I want to solo it I play the humans and just run the zombies as normal, no special AI rules.

What I do is just play the zombies aggressively, using cards whenever applicable, and rely on zombie hunger rules taking over. It works out pretty well and I have fun with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.