Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My favorite was the artist from Dixit Journey as they were more digital art as opposed to brush art. Which artist is this expansion from?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Carrasco
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
Just looking at the artwork, it looks like it's a brand new artist. The few pictures posted look like the art is very monochromatic in this one. I wonder if other pictures will have more pops of color in them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Compulsive Completist
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dixit 5 Daydreams
Add even more fun to your Dixit game, with the Dixit 5 Daydreams expansion!
Dixit...a surprising, enchanting and evocative game to be enjoyed with friends and family alike. This multi-award winning party game returns with an 84 card expansion pack: Dixit Daydreams.

Dive into the surrealistic world of the illustrator, Franck Dion, where fringe and fantastic characters live in poetic and familiar life realms.

Get caught up in the Dixit spell and be transported on a new voyage of discovery!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received this morning.

Illustrations are Dixit-esque, perhaps a bit more broodsome. But the colors are all subdued. Most of them look like they've been put through a sepia photo filter. There is little in the way of color "pop" or vibrancy of primary colors.

I have the base game, Origins, and Quest. And I could probably shuffle in and then separate 85% of Dreams. It's a very different color palette. They're not bad, but they're definitely distinctive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M M
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Forgive the crappy photography but heading out the door to go to work. Point is just to show the different color palette. Even on colors with similar hues, they have different values.

May try to do better images the next couple of days.

http://imgur.com/a/RvcxP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.