Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Story
A long time ago hozo made IOD2 Flash game ver 1.0, the first version then he sent me the file.

Then I upgraded IOD2 to ver 1.0 (a few changes on the Location cards to make the game better) and then he updated the Flash game to ver 1.1 including changing the cards to the redesigned ones by A Tran (beautiful cards!). Not long after that hozo's website was gone. I tried to contact him but there was no response. His last login in BGG is in 2009. I hope everything is well with you, hozo

That's why we have only the old ver 1.0

Until now

Somehow mrcorb has the IOD2 ver 1.1 file and send it to me BIG thanks! Wooohoooo!

You can download / play the IOD2 Flash game ver 1.1 from JD Games website, choose FREE GAMES from the menu then look on the IOD2 section.

I'm really glad I can play this great digital conversion of IOD2 again even though it's quite old and still have my old web address

Of course I immediately played the game for the first time in years. Oh my, the game was hard. The pressure is high and it looked like I will fail my mission but I have to push forward, right? At last I entered the Bandit's Lair on the last day, got stuck a few times on the Trap Room so I have to consumed everything I have (apples and water), but then with the remaining HP I can meet the Bandit Leader. At last!
I used a 2 STR card to draw a card (but will lost that round). I got a 4, perfect! With only 2 HP left, this is my last chance. It's now or never! With the Dwarven Axe rising high I attacked the Bandit Leader, 4+1+3! Then I throw the Dispel Potion to him to win the game. Final score=66.

Won on the first try, what a beautiful day. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremiah Lee
United States
Milan
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy to hear it's back, though I don't think I'll be playing, as it's enough fun to take waaay too much of my free time.

Oh

Well...

Maybe once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Darwid
Indonesia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or twice ....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.