Subject: [MM] city of remnants for $30 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
paul sanchez
United States
san antonio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it is in the clearance section didnt know if this was posted. csi price is 42 dollars. amazon is 48
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julius Besser
United States
Memphis
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Link: http://www.miniaturemarket.com/pldcor01.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ramirez
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately it cost me $99 (Archer: The Danger Zone 11x Clear Ultra Pro Sleeves, Blood Bowl Team Manager: Foul Play, Trains Map Pack, Descent Hero and Monster add-on) lol

EDIT: Read the reviews for Archer and went with 550 sleeves instead lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dvdhwkaz wrote:
Unfortunately it cost me $99 (Archer: The Danger Zone 11x Clear Ultra Pro Sleeves, Blood Bowl Team Manager: Foul Play, Trains Map Pack, Descent Hero and Monster add-on) lol

I just saw Archer in a boardgame shop today. Your comment cracked me up to no end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Ramirez
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
franklincobb wrote:
dvdhwkaz wrote:

I just saw Archer in a boardgame shop today. Your comment cracked me up to no end.

Haha, glad to be of service. I'm waiting for the response from Miniatrure Market on the substitution. Also turns out I was confusing City of Remnants with City of Horror (that I remembered favorably from a Board With Life Bit). So I'm all kinds of fail today. At least CoR is in the top 1000! It's a Plaid Hat game so... ok

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken B.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dvdhwkaz wrote:
franklincobb wrote:
dvdhwkaz wrote:

Haha, glad to be of service. I'm waiting for the response from Miniatrure Market on the substitution. Also turns out I was confusing City of Remnants with City of Horror (that I remembered favorably from a Board With Life Bit). So I'm all kinds of fail today. At least CoR is in the top 1000! It's a Plaid Hat game so... ok

Oh man, City of Remnants is a stealth piece of awesomeness, a lot of people slept on that one. The ugly board did it no favors. It's otherwise a fantastic blend of Ameritrash and Euro and does some very innovative things with the deckbuilding mechanic. It's good stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked this up from them for $26 last month. Still a great deal at only $4 more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Richardson
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up City of Remnants the last time it was clearance for 30 bucks. The game feels like robbery for that price, tons of great components and mini's. I still haven't played it yet though. There's a LOT of rules, it's been intimidating to tackle, and I think it would be too complex for my usual gaming group. Really looking forward to playing it though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Christiani
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh my goodness, I can not talk this game up enough. You are correct I'm saying it is a steal at $30. Get it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.