United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

I am unable to attend GenCon this year. If you are attending, I hope that I can ask you for a small favor.

Specifically, I am trying to get my hands on a set of promo codes for some GenCon exclusive content for a particular digital game. These codes should be free swag to GenCon attendees, and as they are simply access codes, there should be no shipping required beyond an email.

If you could collect a set of codes and email them to me, I would be grateful. I'm happy to provide reasonable compensation for your troubles as well.

Please shoot me a GeekMail if you can help, and we can work out the details.

Thank you, and enjoy the Con!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Watne
United States
Burlington
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Good times.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe I have just made arrangements with someone, but I will bump this again if that happens to fall through.

Thank you!

On a related note: I will be attending PAX Prime in Seattle this year. If anyone reading this thread who cannot attend is hoping to get any exclusives from that event, I am happy to return the favor to this awesome community. Just let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.