Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
So my kids saw someone with the Harry Potter ccg and thought it looked cool. Basically looking for the original starter pack and anything else that would be recommended. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Bear
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
I love CCGs/LCGs/Dice Games
badge
Everyday I'm Shufflin
mbmbmbmbmb
Depends how much you look to spend, but a box of original boosters is a neat start along with a starter.

Starters are usually around $5 + shipping. Hill's is a good place(http://www.wholesalegaming.com/harrypotter/).

Also there a few on the marketplace and I'm sure available for trade if you just wanted the starters or a small collection.

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruiner of Things
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
The only extra I have left is a starter. It is a very good game and not that expensive to acquire. You can buy a collection off eBay pretty cheap.

The early sets (base, Quidditch) are the easiest and cheapest to get. Later sets, especially Chamber of Secrets, are a bit more expensive.

You can play the game just fine with a small collection or one booster box. But I recommend buying a larger collection from multiple sets. You won't regret it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys I'll have a look around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.