United States
Washington DC
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
I play WIFOM with empty glasses
badge
Viking's Law: Anything that can go wrong, *SHOULD*
mbmbmbmbmb
How did we still kill Borg? Even if I wasn't minion, there's very little chance I would have believed his wolf claim. Esp after he claimed Hex and Clyde were his allies.

Well done, Borgoto.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dok Indigo
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This I send to axeling with my vote:

Quote:

Ok, my reasoning is as follows:

Viking was in claim wars with Kiwi and May. So I think those both are no wolves. If May is not evil, Nat isn't either. So this only leaves Borgoto and Viking, who are probably tanner and minion. If I took Insomniac, then chances for Clyde being wolf are 2/3. I also told him that right was not Doppelgänger, so he probably thinks that he is a wolf and wants to kill Viking.

Also my vote on Clyde probably helps with a split vote between Borgoto and Viking.

Congrats Borgoto!

Thanks for modding, axeling
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a quiet free spirit with a mysterious past
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Good job Borgoto! GG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karafruit Villager-Thrower
United States
REDWOOD CITY
CA
flag msg tools
badge
please don't fluff my kiwifruits
mbmbmbmbmb
Hexendoktor wrote:

Quote:

Viking was in claim wars with Kiwi and May. So I think those both are no wolves. If May is not evil, Nat isn't either. So this only leaves Borgoto and Viking, who are probably tanner and minion. If I took Insomniac, then chances for Clyde being wolf are 2/3. I also told him that right was not Doppelgänger, so he probably thinks that he is a wolf and wants to kill Viking.

Also my vote on Clyde probably helps with a split vote between Borgoto and Viking.

Congrats Borgoto!

I considered voting for Clyde because if Borgoto was actually tanner, it seemed likely that Viking was a wolfless minion and therefore Clyde was probably a wolf. Ended up still going with Borgoto though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Kiwi13cubed wrote:
Hexendoktor wrote:

Quote:

Congrats Borgoto!

I considered voting for Clyde because if Borgoto was actually tanner, it seemed likely that Viking was a wolfless minion and therefore Clyde was probably a wolf. Ended up still going with Borgoto though.

I never considered the wolfless minion scenario to be frank. But I think the minion claim was too last second to be believed and may have helped me out.

If I had thought I was switched to good, I would have voted for Viking, thinking there was no minion and that he was a wolf trying to pull votes off me.

I think this was a lucky win. It seems like each time I claim something in these PBFs, there is always someone counterclaiming him with 1-2 others backing them up! This time it was a bit to my advantage though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathieu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Beep! Boop!
badge
Boop! Boing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Me saying I was a wolf was a win win situation.

If I had not been switched, it made people want to kill me.

If I had been switched, I could have changed my claim at any point and still people would have believed me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dok Indigo
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kiwi13cubed wrote:
Hexendoktor wrote:

Quote:

Congrats Borgoto!

Should have made my final thoughts when there was still time to post. But it is always so hectic at the end and so much new or false info getting spread.

If both of May and Nat were evil, we would not have had a chance to figure out whom to lynch anyway, so probably should have posted something like: If everything said is true (except for Borgoto) then we have a 2/3 chance to win by lynching Clyde and a 1/3 chance to win by lynching Viking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karafruit Villager-Thrower
United States
REDWOOD CITY
CA
flag msg tools
badge
please don't fluff my kiwifruits
mbmbmbmbmb
Hexendoktor wrote:
Kiwi13cubed wrote:
Hexendoktor wrote:

Quote:

Congrats Borgoto!

Should have made my final thoughts when there was still time to post. But it is always so hectic at the end and so much new or false info getting spread.

If both of May and Nat were evil, we would not have had a chance to figure out whom to lynch anyway, so probably should have posted something like: If everything said is true (except for Borgoto) then we have a 2/3 chance to win by lynching Clyde and a 1/3 chance to win by lynching Viking.
Yeah, I didn't really get to those thoughts until it was too late, but I came to that conclusion but ultimately figured we had a better chance getting Borgoto lynched, since I didn't want to end up splitting too many votes. Had I thought of it sooner, maybe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dok Indigo
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kiwi13cubed wrote:
Hexendoktor wrote:
Kiwi13cubed wrote:
Hexendoktor wrote:

Quote:

Congrats Borgoto!

Yeah, I didn't really get to those thoughts until it was too late, but I came to that conclusion but ultimately figured we had a better chance getting Borgoto lynched, since I didn't want to end up splitting too many votes. Had I thought of it sooner, maybe.

And there was still the chance that Borgoto was a wolf or that Viking was a wolf, which would have reduced the chance for Clyde to be a wolf. Lynching Clyde only appears as the right move now, after we know everything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
Lynching Clyde is NEVER the right move! We shoulda killed Viking for sure.

I would've kept my Seer claim had there not been so many other lies! Oh well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dok Indigo
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clydeiii wrote:
Lynching Clyde is NEVER the right move! We shoulda killed Viking for sure.

I would've kept my Seer claim had there not been so many other lies! Oh well.

That would have led me into thinking that you think that you are a wolf now. Which would have ended in a claim war and probably more people voting for you and Kiwi. A wolf and a seer make better targets as a minion and a tanner, so I think that would have made chances for village and evil better
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  8 , 9 , 10 , 11 , 12  |