Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing, but I have to say it was a little anti climactic. You guys had all that space and just jousted down the edge.Spread out some try some maneuvering. Jousting gets so boring in this game especially when one side has little to no defense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Smith
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr S Baldrick wrote:
Thanks for sharing, but I have to say it was a little anti climactic. You guys had all that space and just jousted down the edge.Spread out some try some maneuvering. Jousting gets so boring in this game especially when one side has little to no defense.

It would have gotten a lot more interesting in the next two turns if we had time to play more. Much more maneuvering would have gone on as the number of starships very quickly dwindled down and the main big joust was done.

With the Gor Portas on the other side of the planet my Klingon battle cruisers had him outnumbered 7 to 4 and I was about to get behind his ships - two of which (Dominion Battleship and Koranak) had no rear firing arc and no come about.

It was very short in rounds but we took too long to set up. Next time, I'll make sure that we have three or four hours before we set up for such a big game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sodoff Baldrick
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I get that, time crunch always effects things. Also nice effects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.