In this thread I will type my changelog, you all can see, what has been changed within the new Living Rulebook
- Release of the first draft of rules! YAYYYy
- Typos! (Gotta catch 'em all .. I hope, none are left)
- Also: minor rewordings
- Table of Contents adjusted
- Got rid of the term "levels" in the Hero Creation section and replaced it with "pips". Because, you know, basically you are buying those pips on the die to colour them in.
I hope, this change makes the understanding of Hero Creation less confusing.
- Since it had been asked, why "at least 1 damage" should be more attractive than "poison", reworked poison to trigger at the end of one's turn. That way, poison might last and not trigger at all if removed on time.
- Counters. COUNTERS!!! AAAAARGH!!! How could I mention "counters" in the rules without providing them? My bad, sorry! Counters are provided in a separate PDF, though.
- Removed text from here and there in order to keep more important content in place while switching text passages around.
- Removed the action "pass": If you really want to do nothing, then move 0# instead.
- Reworked some skills
Adjusted "reach" by a lot of skills. 0.5# per Magic pip has been proven too small in ralation the a skill's effect for most skills
BAT: Now requires B2B contact to resurrect (as intended in the first place)
Hunt As One: No longer restricted to attack action (and actually has never been intended to be. Not sure, how "attack" came in there in the first place)
- Druid and Dirty Tricks switched sind DI comes before DR
Awaken: Once the effect wears off, a Hero dies and may not be resurrected again. Not even by another "Awaken"
- Elemental Mage:
Frozen Ground: Now affects a radius of 1# per Magic pip
Awakens Golem (no more bone golem) due to icon availability
Dodge: Added "perform a movement action" ("I'm dodging but not moving" just doesn't make any sense)
Explained the relation of Daemon and Summoner skills better.
Valiant Charge now lets you move no matter the outcome of the skill check (as intended in the first place)
Winter Spirit does no longer Hibernate other Heroes automatically
- "At least" damage, is no additional damage, even though the rules made some folks believe so. Corrected this (hopefully everywhere).
- Adjusted "regenerate", replaced previous term "recover" with "restore" and introduced "recover" as an action.
- Also I think, Cartage ought to be destroyed.