Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
93 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 

Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game» Forums » General

Subject: Any updates on ETA rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James

Brooklyn Park
Minnesota
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoping for a little news on the update on this game's availability to pre-oreders... I know they shipped, but is there an new ETA as we are getting closer to August?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Carter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Rocky123 wrote:
Hoping for a little news on the update on this game's availability to pre-oreders... I know they shipped, but is there an new ETA as we are getting closer to August?


Yes. August.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I talked to Isaac yesterday, we have not had confirmation of the boat landing yet, as far as he is aware. Soon is all we can say at this point.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Hill
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am REALLY hoping the game gets here soon as I have plans to run the game at a small con in Rochester Hills,MI on August 2nd (Michicon).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Carter
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
diablo663 wrote:
I am REALLY hoping the game gets here soon as I have plans to run the game at a small con in Rochester Hills,MI on August 2nd (Michicon).


robot That's gonna be tight!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Chapman
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I know I'll probably get flamed by the guys who say "I'd rather wait for a polished product than get a rushed copy sooner"... but, WHERE IS MY GAME? I pre-ordered this game instantly when I saw some of the mechanics and had a skim of the rule book, it looks fantastic.

When I say "WHERE IS MY GAME?", I am not being impatient (Honest). I just can't believe that no one at plaid hat games has a date when they are expecting the games to arrive on the boat... we are NOT awaiting a tea clipper from the far east here! I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that modern technology in communications and transport must have progressed somewhat in the last 200 years? A vague July/maybe August after continued delays does not install me with confidence and is not good enough.

All I ask is for improved communication from the seller. They were more than happy to accept my payment at pre-order and email me a confirmation of purchase. But ever since seem completely unable to use the email address supplied to update those have been waiting for their purchase months after the original shipment date. Instead we are left to fish around on BGG for hear-say and links to forums where the game designers post to get any information. This is poor.

I only hope that Plaid hat games can learn from this experience and provide their customers with improved service in the future. Bottom line is that Plaid Hat produce quality games that we all enjoy playing, I would hate them to loose revenue from lack of trust in the community.

Oh... and when was that ETA?
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Friberg
Sweden
STOCKHOLM
Sverige
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They can probably get the exact date it hits the shore the problem is that they have no idea how long it will take to clear customs... Thats the reason they don't say an exact date, if they say it will land the 28th of july and it takes another two-four weeks until thay have it people are gonna complain even more. I think they have been really great about telling us about the problems they have had and updated us all along on their homepage!
15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Finnigan

Middleboro
Massachusetts
msg tools
I'm pretty sure after being interested in board games for 3 years now that nobody can ever give any kind of accuracy on any kind of date in any part of the process of making a game except for when they are actually mailing the game to your house. These guys probably should have just taken the preorder money when they shipped the product to the customers instead of beforehand since that is more the normal outside of kickstarter.

But look at all the complaints for companies like this one and Game Salute and Queen and many others. You always see the complaint of bad time lines. When I see a board game delivery date I add 3-6 months if it is not a kickstarter and 6-12 months if it is a kickstarter. Then I'm not pissed off when they miss their target because they will miss their target.

I can't totally blame these companies for this either as I'm in a project heavy industry and one mistake can just cause a cascade of delays and I'm sure all the distance between these companies and their printers just adds a ton of pain to their estimates.

I hear your frustration but you should start getting used to board games never reaching you in a timeline told to you unless the product is actually on the way to your house. If you don't you will just be mad as frustrated every time.

6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Pillow
United Kingdom
Worcester
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jgilmour wrote:
I talked to Isaac yesterday, we have not had confirmation of the boat landing yet, as far as he is aware. Soon is all we can say at this point.


This is going to sound weird but can you hold off telling us if the boat has arrived until both boats are ashore (obviously if the EU or the USA have started delivering to their preorders that's different). I don't want to get my hopes up just to find it's the other boat that arrived...

Also if someone (Alex maybe) could work on teleporter a for delivering the next game that would be ace.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is by far the most insanely delayed hyped game of all time. I fear it might be damaging to the games success, as the hype sets the expectations so very high.

I preordered it late last year when it was supposed to come out around February-March.

#yolo
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starla Lester
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Cruces-Board-Gamers/
badge
I turned Old & Chaotic Evil Bob to Lawful Good (for a day...)
Avatar
mb
Tokyowolf wrote:
I know I'll probably get flamed by the guys who say "I'd rather wait for a polished product than get a rushed copy sooner"... but, WHERE IS MY GAME? I pre-ordered this game instantly when I saw some of the mechanics and had a skim of the rule book, it looks fantastic.

When I say "WHERE IS MY GAME?", I am not being impatient (Honest). I just can't believe that no one at plaid hat games has a date when they are expecting the games to arrive on the boat... we are NOT awaiting a tea clipper from the far east here! I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that modern technology in communications and transport must have progressed somewhat in the last 200 years? A vague July/maybe August after continued delays does not install me with confidence and is not good enough.

All I ask is for improved communication from the seller. They were more than happy to accept my payment at pre-order and email me a confirmation of purchase. But ever since seem completely unable to use the email address supplied to update those have been waiting for their purchase months after the original shipment date. Instead we are left to fish around on BGG for hear-say and links to forums where the game designers post to get any information. This is poor.

I only hope that Plaid hat games can learn from this experience and provide their customers with improved service in the future. Bottom line is that Plaid Hat produce quality games that we all enjoy playing, I would hate them to loose revenue from lack of trust in the community.

Oh... and when was that ETA?


Andy,
Jgilmour, JonnyRotten above, is the designer and answered in person. You may call it "poor," but I'd call that responsive. And what he writes isn't hearsay, lol!

I'm anxiously awaiting mine, too, so I understand, but feel the dumping on Plaid Hat because they don't send a ton of warm-and-fuzzy emails was a bit, well, overboard. After all, his was simply a pre-order, not a kickstarter campaign.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starla Lester
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Cruces-Board-Gamers/
badge
I turned Old & Chaotic Evil Bob to Lawful Good (for a day...)
Avatar
mb
Tokyowolf wrote:
Bottom line is that Plaid Hat produce quality games that we all enjoy playing, I would hate them to loose revenue from lack of trust in the community.

Oh... and when was that ETA?


This part just connected. Lack of trust? Because they don't send a bunch of emails? They ALWAYS deliver, as you yourself noted above. If Plaid Hat has you upset because they don't send emails, then I respectfully suggest you avoid Game Salute like the plague, as they lie to their backers, bamboozle, and and have games come in over a year late, without parts that were promised.

Believe me, Plaid Hat are the Good Guys!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Chapman
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ryuu wrote:
Tokyowolf wrote:
Bottom line is that Plaid Hat produce quality games that we all enjoy playing, I would hate them to loose revenue from lack of trust in the community.

Oh... and when was that ETA?


This part just connected. Lack of trust? Because they don't send a bunch of emails? They ALWAYS deliver, as you yourself noted above. If Plaid Hat has you upset because they don't send emails, then I respectfully suggest you avoid Game Salute like the plague, as they lie to their backers, bamboozle, and and have games come in over a year late, without parts that were promised.

Believe me, Plaid Hat are the Good Guys!


Ryuu, I will take your advise on Game Salute, I have already given up on Kickstarter! This is mostly as I am an impulsive kinda guy, when I get excited about a game I want it... so I buy it. Delays that you find from Kickstarter (and in part what we are finding with DOW) usually tends to reduce my excitement.

Don't get me wrong I'm not mad at Plaid Hat games, they are great and from what I have seen and heard from Cody and other designers (which I now recognise, thanks for pointing that out!) seem to be a good bunch of people who are hugely passionate about their art.

My main point in there (which may have got a little lost!) is that it would be very easy to compile a list of emails of all pre ordered customers. This could then be used to send the updates (or even a link to the updates) directly to the customer and avoid us excitable lot checking BGG or their news page every day!

Regardless of sulky rants and unrealistic demands, I am still very excited about this game and will continue to sleep under my mail box until it arrives!

=P
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tokyowolf wrote:
and avoid us excitable lot checking BGG or their news page every day!

Checking BGG is the only thing that keeps me distracted while waiting.

I think PHG is doing an excellent job of keeping us informed. People are just getting a bit excited now that we know it's getting close. The estimates are end of july or early august. Even if the boat is arriving as we speak, it could still be two weeks before games are arriving.

Having said that, I'm also eager for any news. I've seen kickstarters where we could follow the boat on google maps
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Peck
United States
Frisco
TX
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
the_vinman wrote:
I've seen kickstarters where we could follow the boat on google maps


"And here come the Somali pirates, right on schedule..."
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Driske
Scotland
Dunfermline
Fife
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
it's a little harsh to say there has been little communication from Plaid Hat Games, consider another game I have on pre-order X-files from IDW Games, this game has a July release date but there has been no communication from anyone connected to the company updating progress, there is bugger all on BGG relating to components, rules, shipping, zilch - if not for the game developer himself posting (a freelance developer not in house) we would be completely in the dark.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Sydcomebak wrote:

"And here come the Somali pirates, right on schedule..."

I see a new crossroads game coming up. You have to ship boardgames all over the world. The games have to reach eveyone on time and not too far apart. You have to keep the gamers excited enough to want your game, but not too much unless you want them stalking your house. Events like pirates, weather or faulty production will have to be overcome.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Shegda
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There are 71,461 other games to play while waiting for it to be delivered to your door.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Peck
United States
Frisco
TX
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
the_vinman wrote:
Sydcomebak wrote:

"And here come the Somali pirates, right on schedule..."

I see a new crossroads game coming up. You have to ship boardgames all over the world. The games have to reach eveyone on time and not too far apart. You have to keep the gamers excited enough to want your game, but not too much unless you want them stalking your house. Events like pirates, weather or faulty production will have to be overcome.


"Dear PHG..."

Traitor: You feel that this game is too much like a game you tried to produce 5yrs ago. You'll be damned if you let it get distributed! Your goal is to sink the ship and its cargo.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I got your update right here!

(to the tune of THE LONELY ISLAND's I'M ON A BOAT)
(youtube it if you don't know it - NSFW language there, I've cleaned mine up)


Aw, yeah,
Get your table ready, it's about to go down
Everybody in the place better gather round
But stay on your zombie-killing toes
We runnin this, let's go....

It's on a boat
It's on a boat
Everybody just be patient, cause it's sailin' on a boat
It's on a boat
It's on a boat
TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE MOTHERLOVIN' BOAT.

It's on a boat, boardgamegeeker, so just sit and wait
A fewmore fortnights yet but it will be great
"We'll tell you when," don't worry that's a quote
One last time, don't you worry man, cuz it's afloat

I'll take a picture when (when) when I get it, then (then)
Bring it to the table and invite my friends (friends)
Got my santa suit and my ninja sword
I'll be playing soon, you home alone, not on the board

I'm riding on a horse, telling stories and lies
The horse is eating well, and everybody else dies
This ain't Walking Dead, Daryl can't save you guys
Winter is coming... and you'll be dying like flies

I'm making boat puns, not even good ones
It might be silly but now we'll all have fun
Just pray to customs it ain't stopped at the border.
No game in August? Guess you didn't pre-order.
(STFU! IF YOU DIDN'T PRE-ORDER.)

Screw Zombies!!!, Dead of Winter is the best game
Screw Last Night, Dead of Winter is the best game
Zombicide? Dead of Winter is the best game
I haven't played it yet, its really just the NEXT game.

Hey geek, if you could see me now
First unboxing vid will get to take a bow
Gonna play this game on the moon somehow
LIKE KEVIN GARNETT, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Yeah, never thought I'd play the game
Debating it isn't the same
J-Gilmour look at me! Ohhhhhhh
Never thought we'd get to vote
Clyde out so I can gloat
Believe me when I say, BETRAYER! HARDCLAIM!

It's on a boat
It's on a boat
Everybody just be patient, cause it's sailin' on a boat
It's on a boat
It's on a boat
TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THE MOTHERLOVIN' BOAT.
23 
 Thumb up
0.50
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Wertz
United States
Souderton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to put any more wrinkles into this, but there is also a Dock Workers strike looming at the West Coast ports.

Currently both sides have pledged not to lockout/walkout, but workers are still without a contract, and things could change in an instant.

If a strike were to happen, then the boats would sit at the dock and no one would be allowed to offload the shipments.

Let's hope they continue to work, or that Dead of Winter arrives before a work stoppage occurs.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raf Cordero
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Tokyowolf wrote:
I know I'll probably get flamed by the guys who say "I'd rather wait for a polished product than get a rushed copy sooner"... but, WHERE IS MY GAME? I pre-ordered this game instantly when I saw some of the mechanics and had a skim of the rule book, it looks fantastic.

When I say "WHERE IS MY GAME?", I am not being impatient (Honest). I just can't believe that no one at plaid hat games has a date when they are expecting the games to arrive on the boat... we are NOT awaiting a tea clipper from the far east here! I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that modern technology in communications and transport must have progressed somewhat in the last 200 years? A vague July/maybe August after continued delays does not install me with confidence and is not good enough.

All I ask is for improved communication from the seller. They were more than happy to accept my payment at pre-order and email me a confirmation of purchase. But ever since seem completely unable to use the email address supplied to update those have been waiting for their purchase months after the original shipment date. Instead we are left to fish around on BGG for hear-say and links to forums where the game designers post to get any information. This is poor.

I only hope that Plaid hat games can learn from this experience and provide their customers with improved service in the future. Bottom line is that Plaid Hat produce quality games that we all enjoy playing, I would hate them to loose revenue from lack of trust in the community.

Oh... and when was that ETA?


Have you ever shipped anything via shipping container? It doesn't work as smoothly as shipping something via mail with a tracking number. We recently had some things shipped via shipping container to the US and we received a letter saying "We're shipping it out in the next two days. This is the boat it's on. You have 48 hours to FAX us back the customs forms."

We looked up the boat to see if we could track it and we got "Left Malaysia 3 days ago." Then, nothing else until it returned to Malaysia without ever making it to the US. Apparently, our shipping container switched boats for the journey to the US but there is no updated tracking, no automated "here is your new boat email." We just waited a while until we got a call saying "Your shit is here, we'll deliver it tomorrow, make sure someone is home from work."

No, we aren't shipping via clipper anymore, but the primary difference is that now things show up a little faster and with less chance of it sinking. Other than that, it's still a black hole of data until the boat lands.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan M
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
the_vinman wrote:
Tokyowolf wrote:
and avoid us excitable lot checking BGG or their news page every day!

Checking BGG is the only thing that keeps me distracted while waiting.

I think PHG is doing an excellent job of keeping us informed. People are just getting a bit excited now that we know it's getting close. The estimates are end of july or early august. Even if the boat is arriving as we speak, it could still be two weeks before games are arriving.

Having said that, I'm also eager for any news. I've seen kickstarters where we could follow the boat on google maps

Yeah, I have to agree with this. While not a whole lot of updates, there really isn't much they can do or say at this point. The production was delayed. Each time there was a significant delay, they provided an update notifying everyone.

There would be more problems and more customer frustration if they came out and said "Release day is X" and something happened to cause a delay. Or multiple delays. People would get way more frustrated i think if a specific date was missed over and over, compared to a broad window.

I get people's frustration. I want this game badly and as a result, the wait seems to be taking forever and each delay fills me with a little bit of rage. But it is the norm in the boardgame world these days, it would seem. ANy time there is the slightest change or hang up or misprint, everything gets pushed back weeks. And since it comes from overseas, you still have to add lengthy shipping and the unpredictability of customs. All before it gets shipped out to us, the customer.

It sucks, but there isn't much that can be done. I think PHG has done what they can and given out whatever information they know.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrett Dunn
United States
Tulsa
OK
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
captainraffi wrote:
Tokyowolf wrote:
I know I'll probably get flamed by the guys who say "I'd rather wait for a polished product than get a rushed copy sooner"... but, WHERE IS MY GAME? I pre-ordered this game instantly when I saw some of the mechanics and had a skim of the rule book, it looks fantastic.

When I say "WHERE IS MY GAME?", I am not being impatient (Honest). I just can't believe that no one at plaid hat games has a date when they are expecting the games to arrive on the boat... we are NOT awaiting a tea clipper from the far east here! I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that modern technology in communications and transport must have progressed somewhat in the last 200 years? A vague July/maybe August after continued delays does not install me with confidence and is not good enough.

All I ask is for improved communication from the seller. They were more than happy to accept my payment at pre-order and email me a confirmation of purchase. But ever since seem completely unable to use the email address supplied to update those have been waiting for their purchase months after the original shipment date. Instead we are left to fish around on BGG for hear-say and links to forums where the game designers post to get any information. This is poor.

I only hope that Plaid hat games can learn from this experience and provide their customers with improved service in the future. Bottom line is that Plaid Hat produce quality games that we all enjoy playing, I would hate them to loose revenue from lack of trust in the community.

Oh... and when was that ETA?


Have you ever shipped anything via shipping container? It doesn't work as smoothly as shipping something via mail with a tracking number. We recently had some things shipped via shipping container to the US and we received a letter saying "We're shipping it out in the next two days. This is the boat it's on. You have 48 hours to FAX us back the customs forms."

We looked up the boat to see if we could track it and we got "Left Malaysia 3 days ago." Then, nothing else until it returned to Malaysia without ever making it to the US. Apparently, our shipping container switched boats for the journey to the US but there is no updated tracking, no automated "here is your new boat email." We just waited a while until we got a call saying "Your shit is here, we'll deliver it tomorrow, make sure someone is home from work."

No, we aren't shipping via clipper anymore, but the primary difference is that now things show up a little faster and with less chance of it sinking. Other than that, it's still a black hole of data until the boat lands.


But oddly enough video game publishers can give an EXACT date of going gold (meaning manufacture starts), and an exact date of release following going gold at the exact time manufacturing starts (which again, oddly enough is 30 days after it goes gold almost universally). They use the same container shipping as everyone else, from the same manufacturing country as everyone else (China), so why do they not have that problem? If I was a boardgame publisher, or getting into the field the first thing I would be doing is calling up EA or Activision and asking them "How do you do that?".
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Letourneau
Canada
St-Lambert
Quebec
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mltdwn wrote:
captainraffi wrote:
Tokyowolf wrote:
I know I'll probably get flamed by the guys who say "I'd rather wait for a polished product than get a rushed copy sooner"... but, WHERE IS MY GAME? I pre-ordered this game instantly when I saw some of the mechanics and had a skim of the rule book, it looks fantastic.

When I say "WHERE IS MY GAME?", I am not being impatient (Honest). I just can't believe that no one at plaid hat games has a date when they are expecting the games to arrive on the boat... we are NOT awaiting a tea clipper from the far east here! I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that modern technology in communications and transport must have progressed somewhat in the last 200 years? A vague July/maybe August after continued delays does not install me with confidence and is not good enough.

All I ask is for improved communication from the seller. They were more than happy to accept my payment at pre-order and email me a confirmation of purchase. But ever since seem completely unable to use the email address supplied to update those have been waiting for their purchase months after the original shipment date. Instead we are left to fish around on BGG for hear-say and links to forums where the game designers post to get any information. This is poor.

I only hope that Plaid hat games can learn from this experience and provide their customers with improved service in the future. Bottom line is that Plaid Hat produce quality games that we all enjoy playing, I would hate them to loose revenue from lack of trust in the community.

Oh... and when was that ETA?


Have you ever shipped anything via shipping container? It doesn't work as smoothly as shipping something via mail with a tracking number. We recently had some things shipped via shipping container to the US and we received a letter saying "We're shipping it out in the next two days. This is the boat it's on. You have 48 hours to FAX us back the customs forms."

We looked up the boat to see if we could track it and we got "Left Malaysia 3 days ago." Then, nothing else until it returned to Malaysia without ever making it to the US. Apparently, our shipping container switched boats for the journey to the US but there is no updated tracking, no automated "here is your new boat email." We just waited a while until we got a call saying "Your shit is here, we'll deliver it tomorrow, make sure someone is home from work."

No, we aren't shipping via clipper anymore, but the primary difference is that now things show up a little faster and with less chance of it sinking. Other than that, it's still a black hole of data until the boat lands.


But oddly enough video game publishers can give an EXACT date of going gold (meaning manufacture starts), and an exact date of release following going gold at the exact time manufacturing starts (which again, oddly enough is 30 days after it goes gold almost universally). They use the same container shipping as everyone else, from the same manufacturing country as everyone else (China), so why do they not have that problem? If I was a boardgame publisher, or getting into the field the first thing I would be doing is calling up EA or Activision and asking them "How do you do that?".


Well for one, just the quantity of the game must fill out a whole boat and they must have the captain's satellite phone number on speed dial
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.