Subject: could someone make a gameplay video, please? Pretty please? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter O'Hanraha-Hanrahan
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been tempted to get this for the past six months or so but, for the life of me, I really don't 'get' the rules. I have too many queries to list them all here, I'd be typing all night! It doesn't help that the rules I've read aren't in the greatest of English, I'd say.

Anyway, it's obviously a very good game, and one I'd like to try, but I'd really love to watch a gameplay video first. Do any of you seasoned L1HotN players fancy setting up your ol' iPad and filming a few turns? You'd be the only one on YouTube (in English, at least) if you did!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you send me a GM to remind me, I could type up my re-written rules on Saturday. It's massively condensed, easy to follow and in a logical order to teach.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately no video, but I (too) did a brief rules recap a while back. The game is really quite simple; I could play it just fine after my first play of my brother's copy of Leader 1. The common problem with the rules seems to be lack of overview of what happens/may happen within each turn. Hopefully this thread will answer some of your questions: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/12226621#12226621
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Christie
United Kingdom
Greenhithe
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sweetsweetdoughnuts wrote:
If you send me a GM to remind me, I could type up my re-written rules on Saturday. It's massively condensed, easy to follow and in a logical order to teach.

Lloyd, I'll fire you a GM as well if that's okay. Do you fancy a game at LoB in the coming weeks? I've played it once with my wife but can't find anyone willing to play it. I think I have a pretty good grasp of the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
Haha, sure Jason! We have quite the Leader 1: HotN following at LoB.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
Right, that ended up being a lot of text. It's up, here. I've not really proof-read it yet, on account of it being 2AM and taking me about 2 hours to type (it takes me about 25 minutes to say without editing so I suppose that's about right), but it's late and I have work in about 5 hours. shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lloyd
United Kingdom
Camden
London
flag msg tools
badge
This game is bullshit.
mbmbmbmbmb
de_aztec wrote:
Do you fancy a game at LoB in the coming weeks?

Well, that only took us 13 months to arrange... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.