Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Doe
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
So far I've been taking various photos of bits and meeples for the "event" photos on my Boardgame group's Facebook page. Lately I've been running out of ideas.

Do you guys know a source of any decent stock photos that aren't just Monopoly and dice? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virre Linwendil AnnergÄrd
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Forza Bajen!
badge
... and still sober
mbmbmbmbmb
Jedo1 wrote:
So far I've been taking various photos of bits and meeples for the "event" photos on my Boardgame group's Facebook page. Lately I've been running out of ideas.

Do you guys know a source of any decent stock photos that aren't just Monopoly and dice? Thanks.

You do know that many of us her uploads our photos as Creative Commons?
http://boardgamegeek.com/images/boardgame/all?username=&sort...

I think there is a filter to search for it. Flickr also have CC searcg
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And when looking for ones that might be good for the facebook event, try the creative galleries of popular games and you should find some cool items - e.g. Carcassonne has lots of creative ideas with meeples etc.

But do check the usage rights. Also you can always ask the uploader for permission also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Doe
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Cool. Thanks for the advice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.