MC Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In "titles only" view?

I have a number of GLs that I ql for ease of access, but as they get longer I want to jump to the last page automatically (I have a subscription set up, but I most often want to see the last page when I'm browsing the list too).

I tried /page/99?titlesonly=1 but that gives me the header with no items. Any suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Middlesboro
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
In "titles only" view?

I have a number of GLs that I ql for ease of access, but as they get longer I want to jump to the last page automatically (I have a subscription set up, but I most often want to see the last page when I'm browsing the list too).

I tried /page/99?titlesonly=1 but that gives me the header with no items. Any suggestions?

I did that with the Secret Santa thread. You just go to the last page of the geeklist and copy the address line, then paste it onto the quickbar. You have to manually change the page number if the geeklist gets longer, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Scarlett_O wrote:
mccrispy wrote:
In "titles only" view?

I did that with the Secret Santa thread. You just go to the last page of the geeklist and copy the address line, then paste it onto the quickbar. You have to manually change the page number if the geeklist gets longer, though.
I figured that approach, but I'm trying link to the last page "by logic" rather than by updating my link as the list grows.

It would be really cool if there were a /page/LastPage?titlesonly=1 URL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mccrispy wrote:
Scarlett_O wrote:
mccrispy wrote:
In "titles only" view?

I figured that approach, but I'm trying link to the last page "by logic" rather than by updating my link as the list grows.

It would be really cool if there were a /page/LastPage?titlesonly=1 URL.

In threads you can do /new, but I haven't seemed to get it to work for geeklist yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.