Subject: How many workers can be put on each card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pap Qaq
United States
Park City
Utah
flag msg tools
How many workers can be put on each card (building / military of course)

I couldn't find this in the rules. I believe that you are limited by the number of little meeple symbols at the bottom of the card, i.e. 2 little meeples means you can put up to two workers on the card, but I wasn't sure.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Kempf
United States
Jefferson City
MO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can have as many workers on a site as you can afford to put on there if I am not mistaken. The meeple figures on the bottom of the card basically tell you what you gain at the end of the game for having that amount on the card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vacabck wrote:
You can have as many workers on a site as you can afford to put on there if I am not mistaken. The meeple figures on the bottom of the card basically tell you what you gain at the end of the game for having that amount on the card.

This is correct. As many workers as you want per card, but only some of them will score at the end of the game (according to the laurel wreaths on that particular card).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.