Popular Tags: [View All]
Evan Dunn
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
You toast the waffle.
badge
In a syrupy voice, the awful waffle walker tries to butter you up.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Irongames website seems to have all the expansions in stock except this guy. Any news on a reprint?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Eisenstein
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Evan!

That's right - this Expansion is sold out now. I need to wait with a re-print, because I have to take a huge amount of it. Don't expect this before 2015!

Greetings
Bernd

www.irongames.de
www.facebook.com/irongames.de
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor McDowall
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you now have any information regarding reprint dates for this and other Peloponnes expansions? The online shop only lists 4 expansions (only!!) at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bernd Eisenstein
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I cannot name an exact date. I first have ro sell some more Sacrum Expansions, because it is better for me to reprint all of them in one...
I think not before June/July 2015.

Greetings Bernd

www.irongames.de
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor McDowall
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bloodeisen wrote:
Hello!

I cannot name an exact date. I first have rto sell some more Sacrum Expansions, because it is better for me to reprint all of them in one...

Greetings Bernd

www.irongames.de

Thanks Bernd for the intel! I'm sorry I can't honestly big-up the Sacrum Expansion here yet, as I have yet to try it, but it really looks and sounds good! Best of luck to you and Irongames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor McDowall
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bloodeisen wrote:
Hello!

I cannot name an exact date. I first have rto sell some more Sacrum Expansions, because it is better for me to reprint all of them in one...

Greetings Bernd

www.irongames.de

What about now? Surely you'll have needed to print a load for the 'Peloponnes Box' of expansions? So, do you have any printed for sale separately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.