Kirk Clemons
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I have a copy of Escape: Curse of the Temple. It just doesn't make it to my group's table anymore, so I'd like to trade it. I have the base game, both the expansions currently out (Illusions and Quests), along with the promos (Doomed, The Pit, and even the Essen promo The Fountain). Only catch is that I somehow lost the expansion boxes for Quests and Illusions. However everything easily has fit in the base box. So it's probably best to trade it all together. However if someone just wants the expansions, I'll trade those separately if you really want to.

I also have a sealed copy of Dominion Seaside. I already have a friend who brings Dominion when I want to play it, so I have no need for my own copy.

Now it comes to games I'd want. My highest priority games I'd like are Seasons, Trains, T'zolkin, and String Railway. However I'm open to offers. Worst I can do is say no, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.