Subject: Anyone not needing the online code? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
drkiss 1970
Hungary
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear All,
I am a happy owner of WOT:Rush and we play it a lot (me and my sons, 10 and 6). One night I entered the code we received in the box, got the bonus level IV tank in the online game, hoping to surprise the kids the next morning. But my 6-year-old accidentally sold that tank while I was at work... OK, we kept calm, but then thought: maybe there is 1 amongst you who bought that card game but does not need the online code. If that is the case, please, write me a geekmail. I cannot reward it better than with a big thank of me and my sons.
Best,
CS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought Wargaming added something so you could buy back Gold tanks / reward tanks you accidentally sold. Patch 9.0 I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stevenson Junior
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe too late response, but trying contacting Support. They retrieve (only) one sold tank once per account.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.