Hide
11 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: New guy with a few "?"s rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr Smith
msg tools
Hello everyone, I just recently got into MDM and signed up to this website for its wealth of information.
My question is, on Phoenix "Redd" it's printed as cost 7 and I see a lot of places saying it's corrected to "8". Where can I find the resource that has this information? Also is there any other die or cards incorrectly made with such an overt misprint?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not seen an official errata declaring Phoenix "Red" as having a misprint. In fact I don't ever recall seeing a thread on this either. You can find the rules and current FAQ here: http://dicemasters.com/rules-5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Szpyra
United States
CHICAGO
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll bet those same sources are saying Gobby is a '5'. ;)

Don't believe it !! I have seen no errata on any individual cards as yet...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What places are you talking about? No errata like that exists officially.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, like the others have said, no official errata (error corrections) exists yet. If such a thing is officially released, you'll see it on www.dicemasters.com, which is the site for the game created by the publisher. Unless the info comes directly from the publisher, it's just someone's house rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Smith
msg tools
Ok thanks! I've seen it mentioned at 8 here for some file database if I recall correctly. Also the iOS app "prep area" has it listed at 8. Thanks for the correction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jones
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1havok12 wrote:
I have not seen an official errata declaring Phoenix "Red" as having a misprint. In fact I don't ever recall seeing a thread on this either. You can find the rules and current FAQ here: http://dicemasters.com/rules-5

Thanks for the link, and now for the really important question - Who the hell formats these documents on the WizKids site?! This FAQ looks like SHIT

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casper Points
Abkhazia
Alaska
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wargoat321 wrote:
Hello everyone, I just recently got into MDM and signed up to this website for its wealth of information.
My question is, on Phoenix "Redd" it's printed as cost 7 and I see a lot of places saying it's corrected to "8". Where can I find the resource that has this information? Also is there any other die or cards incorrectly made with such an overt misprint?

I saw those claims... Traced the IP address back to a "V Doom" somewhere in Latvaria.

I don't think the source can be trusted?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Szpyra
United States
CHICAGO
IL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bclayj wrote:

Thanks for the link, and now for the really important question - Who the hell formats these documents on the WizKids site?! This FAQ looks like SHIT

I'm no graphic designer, but if you are feel free to make the faq pretty. It has words that are arranged in a language that I understand so I am pretty happy with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Metelo
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wargoat321 wrote:

It may be a confusion caused by some of the early pictures that had the card costed at 8.

At release time, the card was at 7, and it is still tooooooo expensive anyway to even matter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Who
msg tools
mb
Wargoat321 wrote:

you probably, and I would love to see where, ran into some people complaining about the game an re-doing the rules

ignore that nonsense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.