Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Horn
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the description of the new Builder's Expansion from Age of Empires III on the Eagle/Gryphon game site, Builders points awarded for 1st place is +2, and +1 for 2nd place. Also, Builders cut the cost in half for all Building purchases.

In the version I have, and posted above, it's +4 points for 1st, and +2 for 2nd, and a $5 discount for all Building purchases.

This is a big change. Are there other rules that have changed between the versions or better explanations on the Building benefits? Will Eagle/Gryphon be posting them on their website and/or on BGG?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Horn
United States
Valrico
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the response I received from Eagle Games to the above question:

"The rules you have are correct and the brief statement on the website is in error (perhaps from an earlier developmental version). It will need to be corrected. The Builder's Expansion has only been printed once and so the rules are the same ones that you own."

Just in case anyone was as confused as I was.

MWH
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.