Subject: we gotta get out of this place rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neil Willis
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to clarify that I can move a VC any distance with this card. It isn't very specific, but the way I read it, it seems that I can move any number of units from other provinces to any legal province (within stacking limits, I assume) and they are all considered a single group for ambush purposes. Because the rules say that "card events" always override rules when there is a conflict, I am thinking that I can move a VC from anywhere any distance I want to the "legal province" using this card. Also, if that is true, does that count as the VC move for the turn or can red move another VC unit normally?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stan Hilinski
United States
Laurel
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For reference, the card says: "Cost 2 RPs: Take friendly units from any provinces. Place them in any one legal province. The units may be ambushed as one group in the target province."

Notice that the event craftily never uses the word "move." So yes, you can do all you ask except over-stack at the target. You could transfer a busload of VC if you want, and you could still move another VC because you haven't "moved" one yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.