GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,144 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
26 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

Zombicide» Forums » General

Subject: i can't wait tell i get the whole BBT group rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so i can sell them on ebay for 1,000$ i have never watched the show and never plan to. nobody ever uses the minis in game so i'm just gonna sell them all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Franco
Australia
flag msg tools
Good for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
troyboy81 wrote:
so i can sell them on ebay for 1,000$ i have never watched the show and never plan to. nobody ever uses the minis in game so i'm just gonna sell them all.

Huh? You missed the whole Zombicide 5 minutes of fame. Maybe you should invest in foreign markets instead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Reznor
msg tools
mb
We all wish we could be half as smart as you. Maybe I can visit you in your chateau some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy eland
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
there is a dave alone selling for 100 on ebay right now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
troyboy81 wrote:
there is a dave alone selling for 100 on ebay right now

Yet there are not 10 BBT survivors. So how do you imagine making $1000?! Maths clearly not your strong point. And Dave is by far the hardest to get, the others go/will go for significantly less. There's a BIN Will for £32 (less than $50) at the moment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought you were supposed to never back any CMON project, and yet here you are, bright as ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cooper
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Mage Wars: Beastmaster's Pet
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoogoo wrote:
I thought you were supposed to never back any CMON project, and yet here you are, bright as ever.

I'm sure loads of people say 'never again' but don't really mean it (that's why mothers have more than 1 child). But gloating here? Still, it got lots of responses, which is surely what he wanted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I for one look forwards to getting the rest of the gang.. to use them in my games! I love this game, it is a blast! This game's promos are still worth a good amount due to the game being good fun, popular, and collectable.

To each their own when it comes to re-selling stuff or boycotting CMON stuff, but I love the game and have pledged for three copies of this season too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
Dave, Patrick and Audrey are okay. Not too fussed about the others, but my other half loves them, and if that encourages her to join in more games, then they're worth more to me than I'd get for them on ebay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Watterson
England
flag msg tools
mb
I thought the OP was going to say "so I can send them to the makers of TBBT in the hope that they get them to play the game in one of the episodes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Reznor
msg tools
mb
They should release a special team card. If players chose all 6 BBT survivors, they unlock a special team ability.

I wonder if Bernadette and Stuart are ever going to show up. And to quote Sheldon: "Fetch me Wil Wheaton!!!"

This game needs more Wheaton, no doubt about that. Maybe throw in Chris Hartwick, he hosts The Talking Dead after all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will is only around $30. I expect all the season 3 ones to drop even more ($20-25). So yeah... good luck with your get rich quick scheme... not going to happen.

Sheldon is the only one that is expensive and that's because it's from season 1 where the user base was still pretty low.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
9inchnail wrote:
They should release a special team card. If players chose all 6 BBT survivors, they unlock a special team ability.

I wonder if Bernadette and Stuart are ever going to show up. And to quote Sheldon: "Fetch me Wil Wheaton!!!"

This game needs more Wheaton, no doubt about that. Maybe throw in Chris Hartwick, he hosts The Talking Dead after all.

Have they done Raj yet? Of the BBT regular cast, I have Sheldon ("Dave") and Howard ("Will"), and I see that Season 3 includes Amy ("Audrey"), Leonard ("Patrick") and someone resembling Penny ("Nikki"). But I don't remember seeing Raj (or Bernadette or Stuart, as listed above).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone wants my Dave and zombivor I would be willing to let it go for $100. I would even run it though BGG so they get their cut.

Edit: Im only half kidding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dizzle
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Raj art was leaked here along with a few others we havent seen yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dizzle wrote:
Raj art was leaked here along with a few others we havent seen yet.

Cool.

Hmmm... I thought "Seth" looked more like Harvey Keitel (which fits with the Quentin Tarantino / Robert Rodriguez film tributes) than Liam Neeson, but I can see how the clothes look like the latter's character in Taken.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The gal with the chainsaw is definitely not Jeannette Goldstein, but the other one. Look at the hair and you'll see. It's exactly the same.

I suspect "military" or SWAT types will have to wait 'til the next KS season. Dang it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Dunford
Canada
Kemptville
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Barry Kendall wrote:
The gal with the chainsaw is definitely not Jeannette Goldstein, but the other one. Look at the hair and you'll see. It's exactly the same.

I suspect "military" or SWAT types will have to wait 'til the next KS season. Dang it.

It's definitely Rosario Dawson's face/hair, but the character's clothes, weapon, pose, etc is more likely taken from Jeannette Goldstein or Michelle Rodriguez or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Reznor
msg tools
mb
Who is this new guy supposed to be? Yuri? Doesn't ring a bell at all. It's not William H. Macy, is it? The guy is supposed to be a mallcop. They should add a segway to the equipment deck, like in the movie. By the way, I would appreciate a Kevin James survivor, maybe in IPS uniform. Would be awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Hood
United Kingdom
Coventry
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadges by request, geekmail me for details!
mb
9inchnail wrote:
Who is this new guy supposed to be? Yuri? Doesn't ring a bell at all. It's not William H. Macy, is it? The guy is supposed to be a mallcop. They should add a segway to the equipment deck, like in the movie. By the way, I would appreciate a Kevin James survivor, maybe in IPS uniform. Would be awesome.

Looks kind of like Jack Bauer. I have to say some of the survivor art this time around is pretty crappy. Seth, Bastian and now Yuri, at any rate. If they can't even make the art look instantly recognisable then it doesn't bode well for the miniatures. I can't tell if this is a change in art direction (new artist maybe?) or if it's just that the survivors they're creating now don't work well with the art style.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be Bauer as there's lots of scenes with him wearing a bullet proof jacket over a t-shirt. One thing I've found quite interesting about all the survivors for this season is that they already exist! All the pictures include not only art but pictures of the miniatures too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rupp
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I had no clue who he is and even after people are saying it's Jack Bauer I still don't see it. All of the free survivors so far are pretty lame, I'm not even somewhat excited about any of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is Curtis Lemansky from the shield. He has the same jeans, t-shirt, vest, guns, blond/semi spikey hair, and he is more muscular with a larger face than skinny jack bauer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
455_PWR wrote:
It is Curtis Lemansky from the shield. He has the same jeans, t-shirt, vest, guns, blond/semi spikey hair, and he is more muscular with a larger face than skinny jack bauer

I can see a case for it being Curtis/Lem but think it's far more likely it's meant to be not-Jack. 24 is a more popular and well known programme than The Shield and if they were going to do Shield characters I would imagine both Vic and Shane would be covered before Lem. As has been said previously though the characters can represent whoever people are happy with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.