Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brett David Spain
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.
mbmbmbmbmb
Has any other domestic KS backer not received the missing errata deck at this point? I haven't and I'm not sure if it's just late, missing, or never sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still waiting for mine too. 5 of them, actually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rutherford
United States
Perrysburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received mine yesterday. However, they mailed it to an old address which wasn't the one that the actual game was mailed to. If you sent Jolly Roger an address change before you got the game, they may have mailed the replacement cards to your original Kickstarter address and not your new address.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett David Spain
United States
Lee's Summit
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely Bonkers. But I will tell you a secret, All the best people are.
mbmbmbmbmb
No, my address hasn't changed in over six years. I hope this doesn't mean yet another issue. I recall that the errata deck problem was one that JRG stated they would correct. I've contacted JRG directly but have yet to receive a response.

I have received a response to my query from JRG but I'm still not sure what the status of the errata deck is. I hope it gets resolved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Feather
Japan
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
throwingmuse wrote:
Has any other domestic KS backer not received the missing errata deck at this point? I haven't and I'm not sure if it's just late, missing, or never sent.

Still waiting for mine in Washington, DC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.