Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Anderson
United States
alpine
ut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The spell Quasar Charm reads: Reaction: Cast this spell to protect all of your Creatures from damage, and then return Quasar Charm to the Wilds.

I would assume that it is implying that all of your creatures are immune to damage until the end of the current turn even though it doesn't say "until the end of the turn".

Am I right in assuming this or does it last longer/shorter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Marvel Strike Teams (2018)
badge
Marvel Strike Teams: November 2018
mbmbmbmbmb
This Spell protects your Creatures from damage from a single incident of receiving damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
alpine
ut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
By that do you mean that if I have three creatures attacked and I cast the spell then the first one is protected and then the spell wears off? Or does each creature get one use of the spell and then it wears off? The way you worded your answer also seems like you could cast it and then it would last indefinitely until one of your creatures are hurt. I feel like it would be easier to just reply "it last until the end of the current turn" if that's what you mean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Parks
United States
Somerset
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Marvel Strike Teams (2018)
badge
Marvel Strike Teams: November 2018
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the confusion. When your creatures receive damage from an attack, this card (which is a Reaction) can be played to protect all of them from that damage.

The reason I didn't say "until the end of the turn" is that if an opponent is able to damage them again by some other means later in that turn, they will not be protected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Anderson
United States
alpine
ut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh, okay, thanks for re-explaining it for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.