Sander Mulders

Tianjin
msg tools
mb
Is it worth getting as an 4 player game (including the expansion for 4 players). I am asking because i do own the original game (1st edition) and are thinking about buying the second edition. This only if the 4 player game is any good. Because in the 1st edition it is not well balanced.
Please let me known. THXS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not just get Storm of Swords?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sander Mulders

Tianjin
msg tools
mb
Good suggestion and i will certainly look into that. That might actually work as well. I am still interested in 2de edition also, it just looks so nice. whistlewhistle So any tough on that are also more then welcome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Madsen
United States
Kearns
Utah
flag msg tools
Trains!
badge
Houseplant?
mbmbmbmbmb
I rather like A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (Second Edition) – A Feast for Crows, so I think it would be worth it if you were also picking up that scenario.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you often play with 4 players.. yes, definitely. But FFC expansion is almost obligatory. It's a far better 4-player game than the original with only 4-players available.

In fact, I'd rather play a 4-player FFC than 6-player vanilla, but that's a matter of preference. The original is fine, but it's just that I prefer a tighter, goal-oriented experience with a shorter gameplay time being a definite bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dellas Tallamar
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Before I bought FFC expansion I had played GoT only with 6 players. Now new expansion gives me also opportunity to play with smaller group. Besides FFC expansion has different victory conditions - it is something new and refreshing.
I agree, this is must have for people who enjoyed GoT base game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.