Subject: Found one! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Owasso
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was searching though miniature market this morning and what do a copy of Field commander: Napoleon. I snatched it up right then and for the low price of $64.

I'm not sure if it was just one they found or they finally had some come in, but this proves they are out there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nicely done! Game is a keeper (well, until I finally get to a point where I accept nothing less than overly complex brainburners)!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doc Bullseye
United States
Brownsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked one up at the CoolStuffInc booth at Gen Con last week. I bought it on Sunday after the end-of-con markdowns, which is amazing considering how hard this apparently is to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Spaniel
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just listed one on ebay. It's such a great game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oklahomageek wrote:
I was searching though miniature market this morning and what do a copy of Field commander: Napoleon. I snatched it up right then and for the low price of $64.

I'm not sure if it was just one they found or they finally had some come in, but this proves they are out there.

You actually paid $11 less than the 2011 DVG pre-order price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.