Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gone thru a few threads and I'm still not sure what I have.

I actually have two similar ones with differing backs:

The one on bottom says 3rd printing w/ copyright 2009 and has APR-2012-010-005 so I assume that is 2nd edition; 3rd printing?

However, what exactly is the one on top?
It does not state 3rd printing but does have copyright 2009 and has MAR-2013-010-006
Is that 2nd edition; 4th printing?
2nd edition; 2nd printing?
or also a 2nd edition; 3rd printing like the one on the bottom?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll take a stab in case you still aren't sure:

I'm pretty certain you have 2 "3rd Edition" printings. The older, on the bottom was manufactured in April 2012, while the newer one was manufactured in March 2013.

The latest print of the 3rd Edition was done in February 2014, which was available via Kickstarter and is the copy floating around now.

The actual 4th edition is supposed to arrive "late 2015". That will be a new edition with new artwork, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
Misterboy wrote:
I'll take a stab in case you still aren't sure:

I'm pretty certain you have 2 "3rd Edition" printings. The older, on the bottom was manufactured in April 2012, while the newer one was manufactured in March 2013.

The latest print of the 3rd Edition was done in February 2014, which was available via Kickstarter and is the copy floating around now.

The actual 4th edition is supposed to arrive "late 2015". That will be a new edition with new artwork, etc.

Thank you. I forgot to update this thread but shortly after posting this I decided to email the publisher and got a response right away.
You are correct though, they were both 3rd edition printings, just different dates/print runs

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.